ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝

A/N:

Warning: Rape but not rape.

Doesn't make sense, right? I know. So please read at first then you'll understand but if you can't read violence at all then I request you to skip this one.

Thank you 💜

Long chapter so let's get it......!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung has been searching for his car keys for the last 15 minutes in his office. Today is the day to meet Mr. Ro, his client whom he didn't like that much. But his father requested him for the first time so he can't deny that. 

He always drives to his client by himself or they fix the place in this hotel. He never brought anyone with him. He likes it that way. And today he is going to be late if he won't find the key in the next five minutes. 

"What the fuck!" He shoves a drawer harshly as he curses loudly. His mind isn't working in a good way as it is piling with several thoughts.

How that horrible person can be important to his father? Why did his father especially call him for that man? They don't have any business in China so why is his father giving him that much importance?

All of these questions are roaming inside Taehyung's mind from that moment when his father called him that day.

The red-haired takes his phone up from the desk and calls Yoongi. The phone rings for two times before the elder picks it up saying, "Hello, Tae?"

"Good afternoon, hyung. Can you tell me where my car keys are?" Taehyung asks rather delicately despite being so irritated with the situation. No one could ever say that he is frustrated like hell inside. 

"Yes. It's in your car right now. Where are you? I'm waiting for you in the parking lot. I'm driving you, tonight." Taehyung frowns. 

Yoongi hyung is coming with me? But why? 

"But why, Hyung? I go…"

"I know. But today I'll be there with you. I'll drive you back home as well. It's important, Tae." The red-haired's heart starts throbbing slightly. 

Why is it that he needs security all of a sudden? Who is this man? 

His eyes land on the little clip which is basically a knife which he bought from Indonesia for his own safety and it is also very beautiful. Taehyung doesn't know why but he put that knife in his bag without thinking twice. 

The red-haired check himself out through the mirror for the last time before moving out from his office, a habit that he got since Jin trained him. He goes to the parking lot and gets inside the car. 

Seeing Yoongi's firm expression, his heart starts beating at a fast pace. Suddenly someone's face starts screening before his eyes and suddenly an urge to hearing his voice grows inside his heart. He doesn't know why but the situation is disturbing him inside. 

"I'll be there waiting for you. As per the contract, he can have you only for 2 hours after that you can come out if you want, okay?" Yoongi explains while driving. He doesn't even give a glance to Taehyung who says nothing just nods. 

"If….anything happens, just give me a call." Taehyung clearly understands the nervousness in Yoongi's tone but he doesn't question. He will, once he gets back after this shitty appointment.

They reach the resort after 30 minutes of driving. Yoongi stops the car right before the huge gate. Taehyung takes a glimpse at the area. The resort is quite far from the city and almost at the end of the city.