ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 - 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is getting ready to meet the person where he finds his peace. Though he knows the person is not in peace right now and he can't wait to hug him and wash out all of the sadness that might be killing him now. 

Suddenly Hoseok enters his room with a panicked face. He breathes heavily as he looks at Jungkook.

The ravenette looks at him in confusion as he asks, "Hyung? Is everything alright?"

"Police found the body." Hoseok informs and Jungkook smirks as he turns around again and settles the collar of his shirt saying, "It's a good news then. Why are you so terrified? That's what we wanted, right?"

"Jungkook." The said boy stops at the warning tone as he glances at Hoseok with a frown and the elder finishes, "Police have arrested Taehyung." 

The news catches Jungkook out of the blue as he looks at Hoseok with wide eyes and then exclaims, "What? But why?"

"They suspected him because Ro was his client."

"What nonsense!" Jungkook shouts out as he looks at the floor thinking no one knows what but the veins inside his jawline are reflecting clearly how much the boy is furious right now. 

"I told you to vanish the dead body. See what happens?" Hoseok says as he sighs in frustration.

He never met Taehyung in person but he knows how important this boy is for Jungkook. And he doesn't want to lose his little brother, at any cost. Losing Taehyung means losing Jungkook and that would be the last thing Hoseok ever wish to happen.

"We did it for some reasons, hyung." Jungkook's voice comes soft and Hoseok can sense the sadness in his tone.

"Won't you do anything?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook shakes his head in response.

He sits on the couch beside him as he says, "They can't do anything to him. Taehyung has nothing to do with this murder. Mr. Kim will get him out soon."

"But they will humiliate him while interrogating, Jungkook. You know that better than anyone!" To Hoseok's surprise, Jungkook smirks in return. 

He opens his laptop as he replies, "Don't worry, hyung. Taehyung is not some weak person. He'll handle that very well."

Hoseok frowns at that but soon enough he also sits on the couch when another question wavers inside his head. His eyes fall on Jungkook automatically who is very calm and busy typing on his laptop now. 

Hoseok can't help himself so he asks the younger, "Who did those two murders, Jungkook?" 

Hoseok got the information of those two murders as well. He got to know that they were also Taehyung's client and he knew them as he himself gave all their information to Jungkook.

He also got startled when he heard that information. He notices Jungkook looking at him and then again looking back at his laptop.

And he didn't miss the changes in Jungkook's expression right after the question.

______________________________

The room is filled with total darkness. A white bulb is lighting up and the air conditioner of the room let Taehyung know that he is in the VIP section of NIS interrogation room. He doesn't know if he should feel glad about that or not.

The red-haired lets out a frustrated sigh as he doesn't comprehend whatever is happening. He called the police last night to file a complaint and here he is in the NIS interrogation room.