ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡

Third Person P.O.V

"Yeah, like that. Don't press too much. No, no, no shit! Rose, what are you doing?" The kitchen fills with Jin's voice through Taehyung's tab.

The mini tab is settled at the corner of the kitchen counter from where Jin can see his son properly through the camera who is currently icing a cake. Jin is giving him the directions by face timing with him.

"Why are you scolding me, Jinnie?" Taehyung whines irritatedly, cursing himself for thinking that he can surprise his love with a cake made by him when he never even cut a piece of leaf in his whole life.

"Why are you not doing it right?" Jin whines back as he asks with his loud tone.

Taehyung huffs as he glances at the messed up cake before him and says, "I never cut a freaking onion in my life, now here I'm icing a mountain like cake. You should at least feel proud of me, you know? Though I'm not sure anyone can eat this or not." 

The red-haired mumbles the last line softly which Jin couldn't catch but he says, "I'm truly proud of my big baby. But you're lucky that Jungkook can cook. Otherwise, you two would have died starving by now." 

Taehyung chuckles as he says, "Can't agree more." 

"Now…"

"That's enough, Jinnie. Let me talk to him now. I'm sure Jungkook will eat stone if Taehyung tells him to." Jimin mocks as he snatches the phone from his father ignoring all the whines from the other.

Taehyung smiles as he releases a deep sigh. He really misses them. It's been 3 months only but it feels like 3 years to him. He never really spent that long without them. Not even when he graduated from this very country where he is living now with his beloved boyfriend.

Taehyung barely stayed abroad for about a week or two when he used to have exams or if he went on a solo trip.

So, it's tough for him to live without getting Jimin's hugs, Jin's pamper, Namjoon's advice and Yoongi's company in every work. Not to forget, he also misses his work.

It really feels strange to Taehyung every time when he thinks about the past 7-8 months of his life. He never thought his life would drastically change like this. He never thought he would come back to this country not to visit, but to stay. With Jungkook.

Not that he is complaining or something. He is happy. Living with your best friend, first love is truly amazing.

Taehyung now knows almost every habit of Jungkook like how he loves to play at least a round of overwatch before sleeping, how he loves to hear music while showering, how he loves to play the guitar, how he loves to work out, how he loves to eat everything and also how he squirms when Taehyung bites on his nipple.

"Hey, babe. You didn't call me last night." Jimin brings the red-haired on earth as he catches his attention with a complaint.

Taehyung huffs as he says, "We had talked for 3 hours last evening, Chim." 

Jimin makes a dramatic face which seems like he is shocked to hear that as he exclaims, "So? You know, how much I've to work here now? I've to maintain yours and mine, both work equally. Yoongi was your assistant but he doesn't help me at all while he should help me as I'm doing your work too."

Taehyung chuckles hearing the short male's whine while focusing back on the icing. He heard Yoongi saying something from beside with his grumpy voice which the ash-haired shrugs.

"He is preparing everything for the marriage. You know that, Chim." Taehyung points out to save Yoongi from Jimin's allegations.

"So? I'm also working a lot for that."