ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33 - ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

"Dinner is ready."

Taehyung's ears pucker up hearing the announcement from Jungkook. 

"Chim, I gotta go. I'll call you later for the plan, okay?" Taehyung quickly says and cuts the call before the little ash-haired boy could say anything.

Taehyung goes to their living room where Jungkook is sitting on the dining table, serving the dishes. The red beauty smiles sheepishly while the thought of their marriage, living together for the rest of their life, probably adopting some kids in the future and most of all thinking about the reaction of this black-haired male when he'll propose him. 

Then suddenly his smile falters at that thought. Is he rushing everything? What if Jungkook doesn't want a commitment right now?

But he loves me, right? He also wants to be with me. Ri...right?

Taehyung's heart starts beating fast as he feels nervous all of a sudden. What should he do? How can he know that Jungkook is ready for such a big step? 

"Why are you standing there?" Taehyung jolts up at the tone as he comes back from his own thinking. He stares at Jungkook for some time and then steps near.

But instead of sitting on a chair, Taehyung walks around the table and stands right in front of the elder. 

Jungkook frowns but a small smile is on his as he looks at Taehyung with questionable eyes.

Taehyung observes the other. There is no anger, no sadness in Jungkook's eyes anymore. They are like before, full of love and respect.

"What happened? You want to eat something…." Jungkook can't even complete his words as the younger stops him with a tight hug.

"Tae? Is everything okay?" Jungkook now sounds tensed as he asks that, softly caressing his palms on the other's back. 

Taehyung pulls off the hug and then holds his own earlobes, bending his lips in a big sad pout and says, "Tata is sowwyyy."

Jungkook tries harder. No, he tries his level best not to smile at that but he fails. Badly.

How can someone not fall for that beautiful pouty face?

"Sorry? For wha…" 

"I love you. A lot. A million times more than you. I was just teasing you at that time, baby. Please forgive me?" Taehyung says placing his hands on the other's chest and makes his already puppy face a bit cuter.

"Okay, I can take that 'I love you' part but a million times more than me? Not a chance!" Jungkook says as he removes Taehyung's hands from over his chest.

The younger feels dumb. 

This time, Jungkook is in the teasing mood.

"Why not? I love you more." Jungkook sits on the chair and serves the Japchae that he made while shaking his head and saying, "Nope. I love you more."

"Is that so?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow and watches how Jungkook nods his head while eating a bite of Japchae.

This is the best time to know, Taehyung. Ask him.

Taehyung also sits on his seat now and then looks at the man before him who is now munching his food.

Taehyung takes his chopsticks in his hands and then gulps before asking, "So that means if I ask you to marry me, you won't say no?" 

Taehyung looks down quickly on his plate as he starts eating his own meal. He doesn't want to face the other's questionable looks.

Jungkook doesn't look though because he instantly answers losing his shoulder a bit, "Not at all. Why would I say no?"