ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is packing his bag for his trip to China with Taehyung. He is in bliss. He never thought the red-haired would agree to go on a trip with him alone.

He is excited. Excited to be with the Taehyung, excited to spend a whole week with him. Surely, he is going there for another purpose but Taehyung is the main priority to him.

A loud thud from his room door straddles the ravenette badly as his all thoughts drained out with shock. He looks back to see the person and is about to shout at whoever it is for interrupting his sweet thoughts of Taehyung.

But seeing Hoseok before the door, Jungkook stops himself from cursing loudly.

"Hyung, you scared me, man!" Jungkook breathes out as he shakes his head and looks front, starts packing again.

"I scared you? Here, you're scaring the shit out of me and you're saying that I scared you? You?! Who doesn't even scared of God!" Jungkook smirks and chained up his trolly.

Placing the trolly at the corner of his big dark room, he goes near the nightstand to pick up the water bottle and sits on his bed. Hoseok frowns seeing his calm behaviour.

How can the younger be so calm whereas he is losing his shit here?

"Jungkook? Would you mind explaining to me why are you taking Taehyung with you?" Jungkook looks at Hoseok with full of water in his mouth. He gulps them down and wipes the water from the corner of his lips.

"Why?" He simply asks looking down at the bottle in his hands. Hoseok raises his brow as he comes near the younger.

"Why? Are you eating grass these days? I'm telling you, your brain hasn't been working properly since the day you met Taehyung. What's wrong with you?" Hoseok whines, throwing his hands up in the air.

Hoseok can always tell what's going on inside Jungkook's head. That's the one achievement he has earned in those 10 years of working together and being a family of this boy.

But now, he feels like he can't really understand what's going on inside that coconut head and it's really increasing his tension.

Jungkook chuckles widely and replies, "Hyung, what did I do?"

Hoseok pats his eyelashes for a few times and his brow becomes closer. He tries to utter a letter but can't really form a word as the shock absorbs his whole brain and mind.

Did he just chuckle?

"Jungkook, did you just chuckle? Like that widely? You just smiled at me? Instead of a smirk, you smiled? Oh my God! No-no-no. This is not my Jungkook. Something surely has happened to you. I need to call a doctor." Hoseok says as he starts pacing in the room.

Jungkook watches his hyung as he falls on huge laughter now. Hoseok's reaction is really funny and he loves it. The elder stops in his tracks to just hear that laughter and see that smiley face that he never saw in those 10 years.

It seems like someone just gave water to this lifeless plant. And he knows the reason behind this smile, he knows who brings it back and made him alive once again.

Jungkook stops laughing when he notices that Hoseok is looking at him with a fond smile.

He sits in his previous position and asks looking at the elder, "What?"

"You look good smiling like this. I never saw you smile ever before, Jungkook." Jungkook gives pressed lip smile now as he looks away to hide his flustered face. Suddenly he starts feeling shy as well?