ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 36 - ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹

A/N:

You see that video? Yeah, I know how you all are feeling now. :')

Thank me later 😌💜

_______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung jolts up with Jungkook's scream. The ravenette is trying hard. He is doing his best to stop Taehyung from that position also. The younger doesn't even know anymore what he is feeling.

Taehyung closes his eyes and the next second, Kai sees a new expression on his face. It's like he is not the man he was watching all this while.

The brown-haired male frowns seeing a naughty smirk on the other's face who just tilts his head on his right and lets his finger trail on Kai's lips.

"How about I give you a blowjob…..daddy?" Taehyung whispers in his sensual tone but Jungkook can hear it clearly.

The ravenette lowers his head now. He knows Taehyung is doing it purposely to ignore the kissing thing or more like saving him from getting shocks once again. But it hurts. Seeing your love to do those intimate things with anyone, hurts more than anything. 

Yes, it was Taehyung's profession and Jungkook had no problem with that. He respects Taehyung's work but in those 6 months, they've grown something inside them for each other that can't even describable in words. They love each other too much. 

Love is something that can make two people come together and be together forever. But when you become each other's obsession, it can lead you to either immense happiness or death.

Their past experience, their absence in each other's life and the blankness of their life get filled when they finally found each other. And those experiences let them be obsessed with each other.

They become scared to death if a pinch happens to each other. Jungkook and Taehyung both just don't want to lose each other once again. 

"Well, how can I say no if you're offering that by yourself, darling? Come on, go on. Give daddy pleasure that you couldn't give that bustard." Taehyung holds his breath but his expression doesn't even flinch.

It's more like he is a totally different person now. He is moving, looking, touching with different aura in him and that scares Kai a little bit. He won't accept it though.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as his eyes follow the big wall clock for a second and then he slowly wiggles himself on Kai's lap which makes the man hissed. 

"Don't tease, baby doll." Kai warns as he watches Taehyung biting his lower lip sensually with a smug on his face.

What is he up to?

Kai thinks but he also flashes a smile to Taehyung. They both are thinking about something but they both aren't ready to show anything yet.

The younger slowly gets on the floor and sits on his knees before Kai. The man proudly looks down at the red beauty as he feels turned on already. Taehyung eyes Jungkook for once and see the elder looking down, closing his eyes.

He takes a shaky breath, thinking that at least he is not watching but he is not protesting anymore. That saddens the younger a bit but that's okay. He knows Jungkook did his best. 

Taehyung starts opening Kai's belt and then opens the button of his pants while staring directly in his eyes. He winks at Kai and the male chuckles at Taehyung's behaviour. 

"You whore just needs to get laid, no matter what. I like that you do your job so delightfully, pretty boy. I sold you in the right place. You were born to be a slut like this. Now suck daddy's cock and prove how much of a good slut you are." Kai groans, holding Taehyung's hair tightly in his fist when the red beauty holds his member.