ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝

Third Person P.O.V

Kai looks around desperately for an escape. He needs to leave now. But his egoistic ass isn't ready to leave yet because well, his revenge hasn't fulfilled.

He keeps holding Taehyung and looks at Jungkook who is now trying to stand up on his feet. The red beauty watches that and a relieving happiness works inside his chest, his love is alright though in a very bad way. 

"Don't you dare to come near me, Jeon. I'll kill him." Kai screams as he harshly grabs the younger by his throat and triggers a gun on his temple.

Taehyung's eyes widen. The evil head knows he is in trouble and now no one can save me but that one feeling can make people do whatever they want because they know it'll end up with the same result. 

"Kai, leave him. I swear to God, you're calling your death sooner. Leave him!" Jungkook grunts as he limps further slowly.

"Look at you, bossing me. ME?! I'll kill you so good Jeon that you'll regret betraying me ever! But first…." The sirens outside shiver the brown-head as he looks outside the window and his eyes widen in shock anger increases inside him more.

He looks in front as he forgets whatever he was saying and exclaims in shock, "You called the NIS also! Since when did special agents start working with mafias?" 

Lee?

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the thought. He knows who did this miracle now. And he can't be happier. He wants to smile, feel safe but he can't just feel happy when a fucking gun is pointing right beside his head. 

"Ku...ku." Taehyung is scared. He doesn't want to die. Not yet. 

He wants to live…...with his family, with his love. The ring is still in his pocket. How can he die without telling Jungkook about his plans for their little domestic future?

Jungkook feels a tug inside his chest. All this while, he was thinking just one thing and that is, Taehyung loves him too much. The way the younger was protecting him, fighting for him, it was too overwhelming for Jungkook to witness. 

And now this beauty is hurt because of him. He is scared. He is fucking crying now. He knows how strong Taehyung is! Those tears let jungkook know that the red beauty doesn't want to die. 

"Don't worry, baby. Nothing will happen to you." Jungkook assures and Taehyung nods through his tears. He hates this weak part of him but who doesn't fear death?

"Really? So confident! I like that." Kai chuckles as he holds Taehyung more tightly and snorts looking at Jungkook.

"Kai, I'll….I'll work for you. I'll be your slave for the rest of my life just please leave Taehyung. I...I beg you." Jungkook pleas.

Now that hurts Taehyung's ego a lot. No, he doesn't want that love which can be weak so easily.

"Jungkook?" The mafia is well aware of that tone. He knows Taehyung hasn't called him by his name since the day he got to know about Jungkook being his Kuku.

Taehyung is not proud of those words the ravenette just said, but Jungkook has no other option. He knows how psycho Kai is and he has to save Taehyung before the NIS or the MSS hit the floor and Kai shoots Taehyung in anger. 

"Really? That's like my boy. You're becoming smart, Jeon. I like that." Kai says and looks out to see the situation outside.

"You wanna save him? Then help me get out of here and come with me." Taehyung shakes his head immediately, telling Jungkook not to do any foolish thing.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with pleading eyes as if he is asking forgiveness from him. The red-haired frowns with his teary eyes which are now asking a lot of questions to Jungkook.