ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Third Person P.O.V

The room is pouring with silence for the past 10 minutes. No one dares to utter a sound as their senses are shut with pure shock.

Well, without one of them.

"What?!" Taehyung shouts out of utmost surprise. What Hoseok just said to him if that's true then he knows he'll regret all his life. 

"Yes, Taehyung. That's the truth." Hoseok assures saying that as his tone comes very soft and believing. 

"Hold on a minute. What's happening? Tae, I want you to tell me everything. Right now!" Jin demands as he glares at the red beauty.

They all are present in Jimin's office. Namjoon is sitting on Jimin's chair as usual with his remarkable posture and everyone else is sitting on the couch that is right across Jimin's office table. 

Hoseok just informs them, mostly Taehyung, everything about Jungkook that he needed to know. Jin, Namjoon, Suga and Jimin, these four males didn't understand a thing as they don't know about anything that was going on between Taehyung and Jungkook. So, Jin finally breaks the silence and asks Taehyung to clarify them.

The younger looks at Hoseok and the handsome elder nods his head, assuring Taehyung that he needs to tell everyone. Because if they are going to save Jungkook, everyone needs to be on the same side. 

"I got to know him...I mean Jungkook a month ago." 

"One month? And you're telling me this now?" Jimin exclaims as he glares at Taehyung as if his eyes are going to pop out at any moment. Taehyung doesn't reply to his question. 

He just gulps and then continues, "He came to my room…"

"He came to your room?" This time Jin shouts out as he asks, looking with wide eyes at Taehyung. 

The said male rolls his eyes as he huffs in defeat. He gives a look at the both of them and then trails, "We….had a sort of attraction between us which drove us close to each other more in all the nights we spent together." 

"You had spent what?" Namjoon outcries now and this time Taehyung had enough as he shrieks back saying, "For God's sake, can you guys let me talk?" 

Taehyung's one shout shushes all the three family members of his as they look down and breathes heavily to control their over-excited hormones.

Don't mind them, they are overprotective about their precious beauty. 

"When I first asked him his name, he told me that his name is 'JK'."

"Which is basically his underworld identity." Hoseok adds and Taehyung nods his head with that statement. 

"The agent told me that the dead bodies were marked by the tattoo 'JK'. And Jungkook's gang has that tattoo. I was with him in China when I found out about all of these. I….myself called Lee to….arrest him. But then…"

Taehyung pauses as tears start poking the corner of his eyes. Jin sits beside him holding his shoulder tightly, a manner to tell him that he is not alone. 

"I got to know that he is my childhood best friend. He is my….Kuku."

The long-awaited tears finally fall down and Jin quickly hugs Taehyung whispering, "Oh! My baby. Ssshhhh...it's alright. You did nothing wrong, Red. You are my brave boy. You did what you felt right, okay? Don't blame yourself."

Taehyung calms down and Hoseok says, "We've to save him Taehyung." 

"But how can we believe that whatever you're saying is all true?" Jimin asks as he narrows his eyes at Hoseok.