ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝

Third Person P.O.V

Eyelids are heavy as if someone puts a lot of weight on them. Hands are tied together in a harsh grip behind which are ailing in pain. Head is spinning and nothing seems clear to Taehyung's vision. 

He tries to open his eyes properly so that he can see where he is. He tries to move a bit. His head tells him that he moves an inch but in reality, he didn't. He breathes heavily. 

What the fuck happened to me?

He thinks as he opens his eyes and then again shuts them when they come in contact with the bright light of the room. 

"Look at him. Our princess is waking up." Taehyung's ears catch the sound of that mocking deep tone.

A very familiar sound. 

The red beauty frowns when his brain starts processing everything. What has happened? Where is he?

Jungkook?

And then he remembers. How he went outside from that diamond shop and then went to meet Jungkook who came to receive him. He was about to propose his love today. But then…..that gunshot.

Taehyung remembers how he saw Jungkook falling on the ground abruptly. That bullet pierces somewhere around his chest. He saw how his face turned red. How his once full of love eyes turned teary. He saw how his lips parted and saliva dripped down when he fell on the ground. 

Taehyung ran towards him. He did. Yes, he remembers, he did. But somebody held him from behind before he could reach Jungkook.

Exactly like the way someone held him when he saw his parents burning in fire.

He couldn't do anything that time but he isn't going to lose Jungkook as well. Not anymore!

Jungkook?!

Taehyung shouts as he opens his eyes wide and looks around desperately. He didn't have to search for long because Jungkook was exactly in front of him. A far from him but right before his eyes. But Taehyung wishes that it wasn't him.

Because the sight he is watching right now is the most hurtful rather than not to watch the elder at all.

Jungkook's hands are tied and he is on his knees, exactly like Taehyung. His head is lowering towards the ground and several wires are being pasted on his forehead and temple. 

They….they are monitoring his brain? But why?

That one thought makes the younger look at his right side where he sees the one. The one man for whom all of this has started in the first place. 

Yang Kai.

Taehyung grits his teeth and his breathing comes heavy when anger takes over his body. He moves his hand to hold that man who is sitting on a huge couch now, legs are crossed and he is watching Taehyung like he is watching his own puppy. But all in vain, his hands are tied up in a strong grip.

"Good evening, Taehyung." The red-haired hate this tone.

He just hates it. He remembers this tone very very well because this tone had been his nightmare for almost 6 years. 

I can't use him. He is weak. Though he is quite pretty. He is lucky that I don't use kids for my pleasure otherwise I would have…..whatever, sell him. 

Taehyung remembers that exact same smug on his face when he saw him for the first time. He still can feel that man's fingers tracing his jawline. He despises it and that mere flashback makes him spit on the floor in outrage as he looks at the male with red puffy nostrils.