ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 39 - 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕖

Precap:

"I heard you taking my name."

_____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung sits up on his bed as he looks at Allison with vast eyes. His lips are trembling, his throat gets stuck and eyes follow the white tiles on the ground. Ashamed to even look at her. 

Allison eyes Taehyung for a moment and then sits up on her own bed as well, facing the red-head. Taehyung wanted to help her but his shameful mind stopped him from doing so.

"Don't you have any explanation?" Allison asks.

Her voice is farm exactly like her face. Taehyung is just praying to dig his own grave and jump inside it. He feels pathetic. 

His voice is just gone. He can't express his feelings with words right now. He wants to say, apologize to her but nothing comes out. So, he just shakes his head. 

It's better that way. And there is no explanation also. He did a mistake but he had no other options as well. They are his family, no doubt Allison is as well but sometimes we think selfishly. 

No reply.

Taehyung's eyes are still on the ground so he can't even see the expression on Allison's face. He gulps and gets himself ready to hear some harsh words, curses or even a slap? 

But nothing came!

A frown forms on Taehyung's forehead when he hears a sound of soft giggles. He hesitates at first but then bucks up to see what is happening.

And there, Allison is giggling like a little girl. 

As soon as Taehyung's eyes fall on her, she starts laughing out loud. She even falls on the bed holding her stomach. The red beauty doesn't understand anything as he eyes her with a dumb expression on his face.

"Look…..look at your face." Allison mocks in between her laugh.

Her white face turns pink because of the extreme laugh as she trails, "You should see your face in the mirror. Oh God! Your face….."

She then starts laughing once again. But her laugh doesn't make anything easy for Taehyung. He even feels more guilty as he looks down and tears start forming inside his eyes. 

Seeing him like that, Allison slowly stops her laugh. She sits up and coughs a bit to control her voice and then says holding Taehyung's hand, "Tae, I was just kidding."

Taehyung now lets out his tears more as he sobs and apologies with his broken accent, "I'm….I'm really sorry Al." 

Allison now stands up and sits beside Taehyung, hugging him tightly. She smiles and makes an 'ssshhhh' sound, in a manner to tell him not to cry. 

"Hey, look at me." Allison whispers, cupping Taehyung's face and telling him to look at her and the said boy does as told.

"You didn't do anything wrong, babe. If I were you, I would do the same. Yeah, I've no family but that's a different case." She chuckles as she states and Taehyung pouts crying more. 

"It's really alright, Tae. You've suffered a lot. I understand your feelings. I was just teasing you to get you out from your tense situation. But seems like it backfired." Allison huffs as she pouts cutely.

Taehyung chuckles through his tears and quickly hugs her once again. 

"I'm so sorry." He whispers and the girl pats his back softly to calm him down.