ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪!

Third Person P.O.V

The red-haired beauty has been waiting in Lee's office room for the last 30 minutes. Hoseok has dropped him here with good luck. He is now losing his patience. He has to meet Jungkook today at any cost but this agent hasn't reached his office yet. 

Taehyung has only 4 days left to save Jungkook and for that, he has to talk to the ravenette. There are so many things left to talk between them and Taehyung has to make sure they talk before something bad happens. 

"Good afternoon, sir." Taehyung hears Jason's voice outside the room who greets someone and by that, the red beauty understands that Lee has arrived. 

"You have a visitor, sir." Taehyung hears no reply and after a second the door opens revealing Lee with his confused face but amused at the same time. 

"Taehyung?! What a pleasant surprise!" Lee smiles as he offers his hand to shake and the said male gladly accepts that. 

"Nice to see you again, agent." Lee chuckles and walks around his table to sit on his chair. 

"Tell me, what made you come to see me in my office. You could've called me." Lee says as he looks at Taehyung who also sits on a chair right across him.

"You asked for a favour from me. Now...I need a favour from you." Taehyung says in his mesmerising way as he puts his left leg on his right one and Lee frowns but a little polite smile is on his face. 

He observes the beauty who just brushes his crimson red locks with his fingers and looks back at Lee with his beautiful doe eyes.

"Seems like you're not asking but saying." Lee mocks as he glances at Taehyung.

"Perhaps, think as you like." Taehyung replies with the same amusing tone.

His tone bears confidence, gorgeousness and also pride. A pride that he has been holding since he became 'the red-haired beauty'. 

"Okay~, tell me how can I help you?" Taehyung looks at Lee and that look was enough for the agent to understand what he'll say next so he didn't let Taehyung talk, instead, he says again quickly, "If it's about Jeon then I'm sorry, I can't help you." 

Taehyung tilts his head and sighs. He knew this would happen. So he sits up a bit and says, "Look, I really need to talk to him. I wouldn't come all the way here in your office if It's not urgent, officer. You know that too."

"I can't, Taehyung. He is in the central jail and no one can visit any prisoners there. And you told me about him, you suspected him for those murders. He tried to trap you and now you want to talk to him? What's going on?" Lee inquires as he looks at Taehyung with questionable eyes.

Taehyung looks down for a moment and then says, "Things are….pretty complicated. But I really need to meet him. So, please."

Lee shakes his head as he deadpans, "I can't help you in this, Taehyung."

"You're a chief agent. Central jail won't refuse your request. I thought if not any brain to solve a case, at least you have that much power." Taehyung mocks as he tilts his head.

How can he get me so easily all the freaking time? Damn it!

Lee can't say anything as he realizes what Taehyung just did. His amusing tone lovingly hit his pride and the red-haired did it very smoothly. Taehyung raises his brow as he smirks a little seeing Lee's glare at him. 

"You'll have only 15 minutes." Lee says and Taehyung stands up to leave the room before saying, "Make it 30. You've made me wait for you, agent. And you know very well…..Taehyung never waits for anyone."