°1°

Short Note: I may include some terms from the Harry Potter books (such as potions and things like these if I'll need) because I don't really have imagination for these kind of stuff. Hope you understand and enjoy. 

_______________________________________________________________________

23 November came and Donghyuck looked outside, at the front yard. His dad's car was parked right in front of the small gate and he saw him take the last suitcase of his outside the house.

A knock at his door made him turn. He saw his mother smiling.

"Ready for a new year?" She asked and her son sighed and dropped himself on his bed he'll stop using for the following 10 months.

"Honesty? No. I'm not ready."

Yes, he wasn't ready. He wasn't ready to face those rich wizards and witches that study there. He wasn't ready to get into fights with the werewolves. He didn't even want to think about the vampires or the Demons that ruled the school.

"Come on." Donghyuck felt her hand on his arm and he sighed. "Think about Jaemin. You'll be with your best friend again."

He stood up and nodded.

"Yeah, at least that." He mumbled and took Night, the family's black cat into his arms. She started purring loudly and Donghyuck chuckled. "Can I take her with me this year?"

He watched his mom think while sitting on his bed, but in the end she accepted.

"Take care of her. You know what happened last time you brought her there."

Yes, Donghyuck remembered what happened with Night two years ago when two werewolves took her and scared the hell out of the black cat.

"I will." He smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving the room with the black cat still in his arms. He went downstairs and took his bag. 

"Take care!" His mom shouted as he stormed outside. He knew she won't come with them so he waved and entered his dad's car. 

Night fell asleep on his lap and Donghyuck looked outside. The sky was getting darker and darker and when they reached The Forest, you could barely see something in front of your eyes. His father drove the car on a path and after some good ten minutes, Donghyuck saw the tall black street lamps which had dragons on each one of them. 

He always thought that those stone dragons followed him with their grey lifeless eyes, but in that forest, everything was possible. 

Even the path started changing.  As soon as they passed the invisible barrier, the path was paved with some red stones and the dragons changed into howling wolves. Donghyuck saw in his right, far away, the Flying Pitch, all lighted with some flying lanterns. 

The wide lake appeared before his eyes and the car drove above the water, on the glass bridge. He already saw the castle, all its windows being golden from the light that was inside. His father stopped and smiled at his son. 

"Don't get in trouble okay?" He ruffled his hair and Donghyuck nodded. "Go, Mr Song will take your stuff to your room." 

"Okay." He opened the door and Night woke up. "Drive safe!" 

His dad nodded and smiled. Donghyuck ran past Mr Song, the keeper of the school, who was just making his way to his car to take his luggage. 

"Meow." Night's voice sang and Donghyuck knelt and put her on the ground. 

"My room didn't change and stay out of the werewolves way okay?" 

Night looked at him and soon disappeared in the darkness that surrounded the school.  He only had his bag at the moment and he entered the wide hallway. He saw some students hanging out in the students lobby and already met two werewolves who growled at him, showing their teeth.