°41°

The Valley of Death really looked like a place where many magical creatures died in the past. The grass was silver, just like angels blood and the trees looked as if something burnt them as they were all dark and dead. They were almost whispering, as if ghosts lived inside them. 

"What's that?" Donghyuck pointed at a mountain, that was really far away from where they were. It was surrounded by a red sky and some clouds that looks more of smoke than clouds, but they all tried to believe they were clouds. 

"That's where my father's hiding." Chenle clenched his fists. 

"How do you know?" 

The demon prince turned around and looked at them. He sighed heavily and then pointed somewhere, in the shadows. The devil smirked and bowed his head before the prince when he reached the group.  

"Your father knew you might come here and you also brought the angel." 

His laugh was a sharp as a knife for Donghyuck's ears and he had to put his hands on top of them not to hear that horrible sound that left the devil's mouth. 

"Aren't you going to tell him we are here?" 

The devil stopped laughing. He glared at his own prince, but Chenle didn't seem too bothered by such behavior. In fact, he just kept on smiling, even when the devil widened his eyes in shock. Donghyuck frowned in confusion, but when he saw the sharp ending of Hansol's sword coming out of the devil's chest, he understood right away why Chenle seemed so amused. 

"Now we can go." 

No one said a thing as they were still shocked by what just happened, so they followed Chenle in silence. 

"We are a bunch of adults and we still are not able to keep an eye on seven teenagers!" Ten shouted, not forgetting to slap Yuta hard, even if it wasn't his fault. "No where are they?" 

"I'm pretty sure if you continue on shouting you won't find them." Jaehyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Then tell me where could they be." 

"Relax." Johnny patted his shoulder. "They must be close." 

"I'm not so sure." Taeyong mumbled and started walking in circles. "They must have heard us." He looked at them and waited. "I'm pretty sure they heard when we talked about The Valley of Death." 

"How can you be so sure?" It was Lucas's turn to ask a question, even though he knew that Mark planned something. 

The demon smirked. 

"Because I saw them and heard them talking." 

Ten was sure he became all white. 

"Are you enjoying this?" He shouted at the demon who only chuckled. "First you hide with him the fact that Donghyuck's dad was the king who died years ago, now this? What's next? The fact that you'll have children with Jaehyun or what?"