°20°

First of all I want to thank you for reaching 5k reads!! You guys are the best!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Love you all. Second, I hope you enjoy the story. :))

Mark didn't know what made him jump from the couch but he stormed out of the dorm, leaving the door wide open behind him.

He ran and ran, bumping into students and apologizing. He even bumped into some teachers, but he was in such a rush that he didn't care if he'll get detention.

Jeno and Jisung, who were talking with Jaemin and Renjun, saw him and his friend asked him what happened. Jaemin even stopped him and asked if he knew why Donghyuck was taken by Lucas.

"Later."

Mark mumbled and pushed him away. He ran up the stairs which led to the rooftop and suddenly felt as if the time stopped. The stairs looked as if they multiplied and he even fell one time.

"Fuck." He mumbled and massaged his hand that got hurt.

Looking up, he saw the door and Mark sighed in relief. Just a little bit more and he'll be there. Panting like crazy, the werewolf jumped the last five stairs and pushed the door open.

He stopped and looked in front. So he was right. There was someone on the rooftop.

Donghyuck turned and looked at him. He cried, Mark realized when he saw his red eyes wich were now wide from the shock.

So he really was no longer a wizard, the werewolf thought and closed the door behind him. Mark stared at the wide white wings. The sight was mesmerizing, but he shook his head.

"I.. I don't know... Am I going to get expelled?"

Mark shook his head and went to him.

"How did you manage to reveal them?"

Donghyuck only stared at his face and Mark felt his cheeks get warm. The angel sighed and moved away. There was a silver circle on the floor that followed him wherever he walked.

"I don't know, I was frustrated and then they appeared."

Then they should also disappear, Mark thought and sat down on a bench, across Donghyuck who was trying to get rid of his circle by walking away from it.

"What if you think of them disappearing?" He asked and the angel stopped and looked at him. "What?"

"What if they won't disappear? What if I'll live like this forever? How the fuck am I supposed to go to classes now?"

The werewolf didn't have an answer for that so he just sighed. He wanted to help his friend, but he didn't know how.

He looked at Donghyuck and saw him standing still with his eyes closed. Was he meditating now? Nothing happened for some moments, until the circle beneath his feet started to fade. There was a blinding glow that surrounded him and the wings were gone the next second, as if they never appeared, as if Donghyuck was never an angel.

"How did you know it will work?"

Mark smiled. He didn't know either, he just thought it would help. Maybe because he was also half angel, maybe that's how he knew.

"Thanks."

Donghyuck sat down on the bench, next to him and their shoulders touched. They stood in silence for a while until the angel asked him a question.

"When did you find out about you being half angel?"

Mark looked up at the clear sky.

"Not so long ago, before your baptism I think. Johnny doesn't know that the priest knows about me yet."

"You're kidding right?"

Mark shook his head. He was still thankful for what Lucas did but he knew he just got him into trouble.

"I'm not." He chuckled. "But he'll soon find out. "

Johnny left the dorm full of anger because of that shitty wizard. Doyoung followed him in silence, with no questions being asked.

The students got out of their way and only stared at the two werewolves in silence. A hand stopped him and Doyoung bumped into him. He growled at the vampire, but when Johnny raised a hand, Doyoung backed away and bowed his head.

"I found something." Ten said and looked at Doyoung as if he wasn't allowed to hear what he wanted to say.

"He can stay, he's with me."

The vampire looked as if he was thinking, but nodded his head and opened the door of the empty classroom.

Doyoung closed the door and for a while the three only looked at each other in silence.

"Well?" Johnny asked and leaned on a desk.

"Right. The priest knows about that kid you take care of since his mom died."

Johnny froze. What did the vampire say just now? That wizard couldn't know. No one told him and he didn't have the power of reading minds.

"I'm not kidding Johnny. After you left, well, I heard him tell Jaehyun from my office that he knows."

Ten chuckled and looked outside.

"Apparently, Mark went in The Forest when they were having the baptism, of course with Jeno and Jisung." He smirked at Johnny who tried his best to look and be calm. "They even protected the so called wizard from his own people."

"Can I ask a question?" Doyoung raised a hand.

"Not now." Johnny looked at him. "Later because now you have to get the three."

Doyoung bowed his head and in a few seconds, he was out of the classroom.

"Just so you know, the priest is pretty pissed." Ten said and stopped by the door. "Let's just hope he won't start a war now."