°5°

The sky was already black and Donghyuck knew it was the time for Jaemin's detention with Jeno and Mr Song. He patted his best friend's shoulder and Jaemin pouted.

"You won't die, trust me." Donghyuck said and opened the door of the dorm which revealed a quiet and dark hallway. The only light was coming from the empty lobby. "Good luck."

He waved at Jaemin and soon, the wizard was eaten by the darkness. He sighed and was about to close the door when he heard a creepy sound.

He frowned and walked out of his dorm. He looked in his left, only darkness. In his right, the stairs and the empty lobby.

Again, the creepy sound filled his ears and the door of the dorm closed with a loud bang. Donghyck jumped a bit and tried to open it.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath when nothing worked.

The creepy sound, just like sharp knives that scratched a piece of metal, made his ears hurt. It became louder and louder and he couldn't get inside his dorm.

His eyes looked in the darkness from the left side of the hallway and he stumbled and fell on the floor when those red glowing eyes appeared.

His heart was racing and he heard the creature growl. Those weren't demon eyes at all nor werewolf eyes. He didn't know what the creature was, but he had a feeling he'll soon find out.

As he was staring straight into the creature's glowing eyes, he heard a growl behind him and he broke the eye contact with it.

Donghyuck looked behind and widened his eyes in fear when he saw the huge wolf. It was triple in size than a big dog and his fur was silver. His eyes were golden and a small golden star colored his chest.

At first, he thought the wolf was growling at him, but the animal ignored him and stepped in front of him. He was growling at the creature that was hidden in the darkness.

Donghyck managed to get up from the cold floor and he looked in front. The red eyes were gone, but the silver wolf was still looking in that way.

Before his eyes, the wolf turned into a human. Actually, a boy with reddish hair and claws. Mark's eyes were still golden when he faced him, but the claws disappeared soon after that.

"Be more careful around ghouls. They're not friendly creatures." He said and bumped his shoulder into his.

Donghyuck was still shocked but he managed to run after the werewolf.

"What are you doing here?" He stopped him by holding his leather jacket.

Mark looked at him with some cold eyes and a smirk formed his lips.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Donghyck let go of his jacked and rolled his eyes.

"I was saying goodbye to Jaemin. He got detention with your friend, remember?" Mark nodded and stared at him. Right, he still didn't receive a peoper answer. "And the door won't open."

The werewolf started laughing.

"You're a wizard, can't you open it with your wand?"

"Yeah, I could but I don't have it with me." Donghyuck replied and sent him a glare. "Idiot wolf." He whispered and forgot that Mark could hear way better than him. "Sorry..."

"I shouldn't have saved your life. That poor ghoul was hungry and I helped his dinner escape."

He started making his way down the stairs and Donghyuck followed him. He bumped into Mark when he stopped suddenly.

"Why are you following me?"

Donghyuck chuckled and looked around himself. The school looked way more different in the night time.

"I don't know what to do until Jaemin is done." He didn't want to admit the fact that he was also scared to be alone on that floor where the ghoul was still hiding in the darkness, waiting for his dinner to come back.

"Right." Mark scanned him and then started walking down the stairs again. "And you're not afraid at all I suppose."

He smirked at him again and Donghyuck wanted to punch him.

"Why would I be scared?" The wizard rolled his eyes and earned a chuckle from the werewolf.

"Why wouldn't you?" Mark replied with a question. "I mean, there are many dangerous creatures wandering the school in the night time."

"How do you know that?"

He reached Mark and walked beside him on another empty hallway. The two of them walked past dark classrooms and Donghyuck found them creepy as hell.

"I tend to go out a lot." Mark giggled and he took Donghyuck by his hoodie.

"W-What are...."

"Shut up and follow me." Mark dragged him down the hallway and they entered a smaller staircase Donghyuck didn't even know it existed until then.

Mark's hand let go of his hoodie, but the wizard followed him closely from behind. The werewolf opened a door and looked around before telling him to follow him.

They were in the dungeons, Donghyuck realized in horror and he was already hoping to bump into Renjun and his night friends.

But no vampire showed up as they walked around the cold hallway illuminated by some green candles. A creepy smile was plastered on Mark's face and they reached a door.

"There." He pointed through a small window and Donghyuck saw Jaemin rolling his eyes while Mr Song was telling him something. "Let's get them out of there."

He looked at Donghyuck and the wizard  was surprised as well when he agreed.