°40°

"My Lord." The Hight Priest knelt before Satan, his eyes looking at the silver grass. The witches and wizards behind him knelt too, showing their respect.

"Where is the angel?" Satan asked in a cold tone while his eyes landed on The Mother of the Wolves who chuckled at the priest. "I thought I told you to bring him back."

"Of course you did and you'll have him. I just gave him some false hope."

The dark warlock stood up and locked eyes with the king who wasn't at all pleased by his actions. The Queen laughed loudly and stepped forward. Her hand grabbed the priest's neck and a growl was heard in The Forest.

"My king told you something else." She barked while a smirk formed her lips. "Do you think of yourself so important that you no longer have to respect some rules here?"

"Enough." Satan raised a hand. "Let him go."

The Queen pushed the priest away which made him fall back on the soft silver grass.

"Where is he?"

The High Priest froze when he felt in his back the sharp end of his lord's sword.

"Where is the angel?"

"S-Somewhere in this damn f-forest, my lord." He mumbled and took a deep breath. "I-I made a d-deal..."

"A deal?" The Queen exclaimed and started walking around him with her claws out. "What kind of deal."

"I-I..."

The Hight Priest looked up at his lord. He was about to beg him for mercy because he knew Satan already read his thoughts, but it was too late as the blade cut through his flesh. The dark warlock widened his eyes in pain.

"Y-You can't k-kill your o-own son..." He mumbled as he kept on looking at Satan.

A smirk formed his lord's lips as he knelt next to him.

"Try me."

Satan stood up and snapped his fingers. He then looked at all of the priest's people who were standing there, frozen, not knowing if it was the best to stay or to run. Their leader was now dead, right before their eyes, but could they just turn their backs on their lords? No, that was impossible.

"I want the Angel found before the sunrise! I won't mind if you find all of them!"

"Are you okay?" Mark stopped and held Donghyuck by his shoulders when the angel stumbled. He looked like fainting and the werewolf realized he might have had one of those visions again.

"What happened?" Johnny asked from the front of the group when he realized many of them stopped as well.

They were again on the main path as Ten decided it was safer to go back to the school because the sirens wouldn't help them anyway. So there they were, going back.

"The High Priest is dead." Donghyuck spoke once all eyes were on him. "Satan killed him."

"Fuck." Taeyong cursed and placed his hands on his hips. "Where is he?"

"Somewhere in this forest, somewhere with silver grass." 

Donghyuck placed a hand over his forehead when he felt a strong pain all over his head. He hated the feeling after he got the vision. His eyes landed on Taeyong who was hissing at Jaehyun when the vampire might have had suggested something which annoyed the demon. 

"Can you hear what they're saying?" A voice asked from behind. It was Jaemin, who placed his arm around Mark's shoulders. 

"They're talking about some valley." The werewolf mumbled, confusion being all over his features. "What valley?"