Chapter 1 ♛ The Call

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

"You have got to be kidding me?!" I hissed into my phone as it sent me straight to voicemail for the hundredth time today.

"Appna, they're in jail." Jake said with an annoyed tone, "They clearly can't answer their phones at the moment." He added, causing a groaning sound to leave my lips.

"I know that." I spat, "I just wanna leave xplr boy a nice threatening message to remind him of how much of an idiot he is!" I shouted into my phone before ending the call.

A sigh left Kat's lips, "Appna, I am just as pissed as you are, but being this way won't help anyone." She said.

"You're right." I sighed, tossing my phone onto the couch.

"Let's be honest here, it was about time they got caught." Corey lightly chuckled, causing Kat and I to shoot him daggers, "Jeez, sorry." He mumbled, rolling his eyes at the both of us.

"I honestly can't believe we are finding this out from the Internet." Devyn sighed as she shook her head.

"I told them not to go on that trip, but why should they listen to me." I mumbled as I sat down next to my best friend.

"Bro, that trip was cruse the moment they stepped foot off that plane." Corey said, "They should have just flew back home that night."

"Yeah, but you know how they are." Kat sighed, "They live for this type of stuff."

A sigh left my lips as well, "Yeah, but I don't like that they keep putting themselves in danger." I said.

"We don't either, but it's their life. They can do whatever they want to do with it." Jake said, slightly defending dumb and dumber.

I slowly sat up, "I think I'm going to fly down there." I whispered, causing everyone to eye me.

"You're not going alone." Jake growled lightly.

I rolled my eyes, "I want Katrina to come with me, if she is okay with that?" I asked, my eyes fluttering over to her.

"I want to go, but we need to wait until we at least get a call from them first to see what's going on." She said, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

"Fine, but they probably already used their only phone call for their parents, so we won't be hearing from them until they post bail." I said.

"Okay, you're right..." Katrina's voice trailed off as her eyes became fixated at her phone, "Actually you're wrong." She beamed as she showed us all that she was receiving a FaceTime call from Sam.

I quickly ran over to her side, "Pick it up!" I said rather loudly.

She accepted the call, "Katrina." Sam beamed with joy when she came into view.

"Do you want to explain to me why both of your guys' mugshots are trending on twitter?" She asked rather calmly, but her facial expressions showed her true emotions.

A deep sigh left his chapped lips, "I will explain later, but we have a problem."

"What's the problem?" She questioned

"The Ireland brothers and I posted bail, but they won't allow Colby to. He has to go in front of a judge first." He explained.

I quickly snatched her phone from her hand, "What are you talking about?!" I questioned him.

His face dropped once he saw mine, "Hey, Appna." He giggled nervously, "Have you been sitting there this whole time?" He asked, even though he knew what the answer was.