Chapter 5 ♛ White Walls

[trigger warnings: domestic violence & attempted sexual assault]

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

I was in my backyard, tending to my small vegetable garden that I've been working on for a while now. My mother always loved gardening and I never understood why, especially when I was little. But she always told me it was a nice escape for her from the harsh reality she lived in. After years later, I guess I can sadly say that I finally understand what she meant by it now.

A sigh left my lips as I slowly stood up, "Mom would be proud of you." I whispered to myself as I admired the white daises I had just planted next to the cherry tomatoes.

"Appna?" My lovely boyfriend called out for me.

"Over here." I waved him over.

"Are you ready to go, love?" He asked as he appeared by my side, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Maybe I should just stay home." I mumbled as I avoided his stares.

"Come on." He begged, "It's the last day at the TrapHouse and you have to be there."

"Fine." I sighed, my eyes fluttering up to his, "But I don't think I'm staying for the party."

"We don't have to stay the whole time." He said, "We can come back home whenever you want to."

"Okay, fine." I gave in completely, taking off my garden gloves and tossing them into a small bucket.

"Go get ready, cause we have to be there in less than an hour." He said, checking the time on his phone.

I gently pecked his sweet lips before making my way inside the house. After stripping away my dirty clothes and taking a quick shower, I was now standing in the middle of my closet wrapped in a white towel, thinking about what I should wear for tonight.

A sigh left my lips as I grabbed my one and only turtle neck, "I'm going to have to wear this." I mumbled to myself in disappointment, because Colby had left a handful of love marks on my neck last night and I just don't want anyone seeing them.

I let the towel fall onto the floor before quickly putting on my outfit. I slowly made my way over to the landscape mirror and took a quick selfie before posting it on Instagram.

 I slowly made my way over to the landscape mirror and took a quick selfie before posting it on Instagram

Liked by: kianlawley, brennen, jakewebber9 and 681,719 others
frvr.atmosphere i don't even want to go out
view all 99,769 comments
kianlawley stop being such a party popper
jakewebber9 so that's where my jacket went🤔
colbybrock hurry up or I'm gonna leave without you
frvr.atmosphere please do @colbybrock

Another sigh left my lips as I made my way downstairs and into the living room. Colby was concentrated on a random game that he was playing on his phone, but once he noticed me he shut off his phone.