Chapter 2 ♛ First Time

[ trigger warning: smut ]

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

Colby was peacefully sleeping on my couch which sparked a warm smile to appear on my natural face.

It's been a couple of days since the whole Florida trip, and he has been staying at my house the moment his feet touched Los Angeles's grounds..

It felt like my whole world had come crumbling down when I saw how absolutely broken he was the morning he walked out of the airport. Both of them were broken, and extremely disappointed with themselves. They felt like they had let everyone down, but in all honesty, they didn't. They just worry us, that's all.

So, instead of giving Colby a lecture, I just held him the whole drive back home, because I didn't want to upset him more than he already was.

I quietly got up from the couch, trying my best not to wake up Colby, to retrieve a cozy blanket for him. I made my way to one of the hallway closets in search of a specific blanket. As I pushed a couple of boxes to the side, I found the blanket stacked nearly on top of many others. I gently grabbed it before closing the door.

"Jeez." I jumped from fright, "Don't sneak up on me like that." I hissed at Kian.

A small chuckle left his lips, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be spending the night at Bobby's." He said.

A sight left my lips, "Okay, but don't stay up too late." I said.

He playfully rolled his eyes at me, "Okay, mom." He grinned.

"Oh, shut up." I giggled lightly.

"You both be good." He said, causing me to eye him, "I just don't want any little Colby's or Atmosphere's running around anytime soon." He somewhat joke.

My cheeks flushed a deep red, "Kian, stop." I whined as I slightly pushed him.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, "Actually, I'm not." He beamed, bride kissing the top of my head, "Night!" He added, before leaving.

"Gosh, that kid." I mumbled to myself.

I slowly made my way back to the main living room area. Light snores filled up the room indicating that Colby was still fast asleep. I quietly made my way over to him and tried my best not to wake him up. I unfolded the comfy blanket and gently placed it on his body.

I turned around, about to head over to the kitchen and grab some water, but a strong hand quickly wrapped around my wrist, stopping me from leaving before pulling me down onto the couch.

"What the heck, Colby?!" I hissed at him.

A small chuckle left his lips, "You're not going to leave me alone, are you?" He asked as his eyes fluttered up to mine.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I thought you were sleeping." I said as I slowly sat up on his lap, causing him to do the same.

"I was, but then I overheard Kian telling you that he was leaving for the night, so I woke up real quick." He explained with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why?" I eyed him.

"Cause of this." He whispered before crashing his lips onto mine.

I whimpered against his lips as his right hand gently rested around my neck. The cold rings on his fingers sent a chill down my back as they brushed against my sensitive skin. He gently bit down on my bottom lip, tugging on it slightly before letting go.

My dark eyes flutter up to his light ones as I tried catching my breath.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear as his grip around my neck got tighter.