Chapter 31 ♛ Reality House

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

While I stepped out of my car, my eyes widened as I stared ahead at the breathtaking white mansion standing in front of me.

"Whose dick did Kian and Jc have to suck to get this?" I questioned myself, a slight giggle leaving my lips as well.

Kian and Jc had let me in on their plans with the creation of "The Reality House". And to all our surprises, Jake is still in the game even after the first day, which I'm kind of shocked about, but I'm still so proud of him. And I decided to come and surprise him halfway through the second day and congratulate him for making it this far in the game.

Knocking on the front door of the place and not even a second goes by, Bobby happily swung the glass door open and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey, Atmosphere." He beamed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey, Bobby." I beamed back.

"Jake doesn't know you're here, right?" He asked, making sure the surprise was still happening.

"Yeah, he still doesn't." I answered as we made our way into the living room.

"Okay." He said, "They all are locked away in one of the rooms, because we are still setting up the next challenge." He added, letting me know why the main area was empty.

"What's the challenge?" I asked him, admiring the view.

"Trivia." He answered.

"Oh, no." I sighed lightly, "For sure, Jake is going to go home, because of that challenge."

"Damn." He chuckled, "You don't have any faith in that man, do you?"

"Bobby, I'm the reason why Jake even graduated high school. If it wasn't for me, he would still be repeating the 12th grade to this day." I explained.

"Jeez." He breathed, "Why can I actually picture that?" He chuckled.

"Well, well." Kian's voice caught our attention, "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Don't be rude." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm only kidding, Jennings." He chuckled, pulling me into a crushing hug.

"Kian, I can't breathe." I whined, but he didn't care.

"Enjoy this moment, Jennings." He said, "Cause you won't be in my arms for a very long time after Monday."

"Don't remind me that you're leaving." I sighed, my eyes fluttering up to his.

"Remember, you can always visit me while I'm there." He reminded me while brushing my hair to the side.

"I might take you up on that offer." I smiled weakly.

"I mean who wouldn't." He chuckled.

"Oh, gosh." I murmured, rolling my eyes at him.

I then turned to Jc, "My favorite!" I beamed, giving him a tight hug.

"HA!" Jc shouted to Kian, "I'm her favorite!"

"She's only saying that so you won't get your feelings hurt." Kian spat lightly.

"Or I'm saying that cause he is actually my favorite." I lightly teased, causing Kian's jaw to drop slightly.

"You're not allowed to come to Finland anymore." He playfully spat.

"I'm kidding, buddy." I pouted before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah, whatever." He murmured, still pretending to be hurt.

"I think we should bring the rest of them out for the challenge now, and you should sneak up behind Jake and scare him." Jc suggested to me.