Chapter 33 ♛ Old Memories

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

I blankly stared at Mike's computer screen as the track we were creating continued to replay itself through my headset. We've been working on it nonstop for the past week now just trying to perfect it, because we are perfectionists.

"Atmosphere, did you not sleep?" His deep morning voice towered over the music.

A deep sigh left my lips as I paused the music before turning around to face Mike, "I couldn't." I whispered.

"Atmosphere, you promised me you were going to bed." He sighed, disappointment leaking from his voice.

"I did, but like I said before... I just couldn't sleep." I poorly explained to him.

"You know I have to get you to the airport before five, right?" He sadly reminded me.

"I still can't believe I'm going on this trip with them." I quietly groaned to myself.

"We have to get going, Atmosphere." He said as he started to pack my bag for me, "I don't want the boys getting mad at you if you don't come on time or show up at all." He added.

"At least they will feel something towards me." I murmured.

"Atmosphere." He sighed, "They truly love you, so please don't think like that."

"Well, they have a funny way of showing it." I lightly hissed, annoyed at the fact that he was still sticking up for them.

Another deep sigh left his mouth as he made his way over to me before crouching down. His dark eyes studied every inch of my face which made me uncomfortable, but I didn't want to show him that.

"When was the last time you ate or spelt?" He asked me.

"Last night." I lied.

"I know you are lying to me, Atmosphere." He sighed again, "Because you were here the whole night with me and you didn't eat anything or even got an ounce of sleep."

"Why are you even asking me this if you already knew the answer to it?" I questioned him with a slight attitude.

"Because the bags underneath your eyes are darker and puffer. You look like you're losing some weight in a non-healthy way as well." He explained.

"Well, maybe I will be more attractive now." I snarled.

"Atmosphere, you're already attractive." He whispered as he rested his large hands on top of mine, "But, I can't sit here and let you slowly kill yourself."

"Can't kill something that's already dead." I lightly sang.

"I wished you loved yourself more." His voice cracked. My lips formed into a pout as I watched him stand up and walk back over to my duffel bag.

I don't think it's possible for someone to love themselves. It seems rare. Like I have never really met someone who truly loves themselves. Is it because we're not capable as humans to do so, and that's why we give all our love to others? Because our bodies reject our own love.

"Come on." He ordered before walking out the door.

From the distance, I watched as the city lights disappeared as the sun started to rise from the east. This car ride to LAX was just quiet. The only thing bringing me comfort was a pleasant wind flowing through my hair as I rested my head outside the car window.

My eyes fluttered as I tiredly fought the urge to sleep. He was in my dreams. Well, nightmares is what I should call them. I just didn't want to ever see him again, so I've been staying awake for quite a while now.