Chapter 15 ♛ Old Enemies

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

I was woken up by two unknown voices that were arguing with one another. My dark eyes rapidly flutter, trying to get my vision to focus and once it did, that's when everything hit me. My heart started to violently pound against my chest as the events of what had occurred the last time I was awake flooded my mind.

My eyes wandered around the empty cabin, and I quickly noticed that my wrists and ankles were tied up with thick ropes while my mouth was covered with duct tape. I tried wiggling out one of my hands through the ropes, but all it really did was cause rope burn on my skin.

The sound of heavy footsteps heading my way sent panic throughout my already trembling body, but I knew I had to play it cool and pretend that I was still fast asleep. Hopefully, whoever kidnapped me won't do anything to me if they see that I'm still passed out.

I quickly shut my eyes and let my body go numb as the door to the cabin swung open. I heard not one, but two pairs of feet walking over to me before stopping a couple of wood beams away.

"Damn, this bitch is still past out." That dark voice growled.

My heart sank once my mind jot back to that night in the TrapHouse. I didn't want to believe that the guy who tried hurting me that night was standing right in front of me, but deep down I knew he was, because after that night I could never get his stupid voice out of my head no matter how much I tried to.

"Cause she's weak, what do you expect." Tori snarled.

Tori? Tori is the other one who kidnapped me? The one who I didn't press chargers against, because I didn't want to ruin her stupid life?! This bitch got away easy the first time and now instead of staying low, she wants some revenge?! I can't believe this is happening right now. I should have let Jake drown her with that damn paint bucket that day.

"So, are we gonna wake her up or not?" He asked, clearly impatient that their plan was taking too long to happen.

"Let's first go get the rest of the supplies and then we will." She said.

"I get to still have my way with her, right?" He asked, chuckling as well.

A groaning sound left her lips, "I don't fucking care!" She spat at him, "Just stop asking me about it!"

"Don't talk to me like that!" He snapped, "I can easily ruin this little fucking plan of yours!" He threatened.

"And lose the chance of you getting ten million dollars?"

"How do you even know if she still has her parents money?" He asked, "For all we know she could have already spent it all."

"Have you seen her fucking clothes?!" She laughed, "She still has it. Plus, not in the best hiding spot."

"And how did you find out where she keeps her money?"

"Through the grapevine." She sang.

"So, you're doing this just because of the money?"

"The money is just the cherry on top of the sundae." She said, "I just want her completely out of the picture, so I can get back into that group and closer to Colby again."

"Damn, you bitches are fucking crazy." He murmured.

"Says the one who is helping me with this plan." She hissed.

"Listen, I'm only going through with this, because who the fuck doesn't want free money?" He made very clear, "Plus, it would be nice to see that stupid kid suffer knowing that I had my way with his little slut."

Tears were threatening to leak from the corner of my eyes, but I held them back with all my might. I didn't want them to know that I was wide awake and hearing their awful conversation. But I know I can't hold my tears in for much longer cause I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs and fight them at this moment, but I can't.... because I will lose. I will always lose.