Chapter 17 ♛ Just Fall

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

For the first time since being found, I had a genuine smile written on my face, and it was because I was surrounded by the people I loved at the moment. 

We were all at Sam's place just hanging out and having a good time with each other. No drama. No worries. Absolutely nothing, but only good vibes floating in the air.

My eyes flutter over to where Kian and Jc were. I cannot put into words on how thankful I am for the both of them. They were the first ones who figured out that something wasn't right that night. And on that same night, they decided to look back at their security tapes and saw the whole kidnapping take place. If I hadn't laid on my horn for that split-second, they wouldn't have gotten that feeling about me. If the both of them didn't trust their gut feeling then I probably wouldn't even be sitting here right now.

My eyes wander over to Jake now. The moment he got the call from Kian and Jc, he didn't waste any time on tracking me down. Thankfully, I never stopped sharing my location with him, so it was easy for him to find me without a problem. But he knew he couldn't save me on his own, so he had everyone else in this room help him out along with the fans as well.

I can't think these people enough for being my guardian angels. I know it was me who got myself out of that burning building, but they were the ones who helped me do it. Even if they weren't there physically, they were there mentally. The thought of never getting to laugh with them again or go on adventures as well made me want to save my life. They helped me save my life.

Now for those other two... well, things didn't work out for them in the end. After a couple of days being on the run, they were soon track down in the middle of Nevada. I did press charges against them this time. And for now, they remain in a county jail since they couldn't make bail, but their court date is coming up soon which I will definitely be attending.

This incident also caused a shit storm online, especially with Aaron. He verbally attacked me on the Internet, making up a bunch of lies and saying that I'm falsely accusing his girlfriend of something that she would never do. But instead of fighting with him back, I just kept to myself and let him get out his anger. I just really hope he sees the truth one day, because he deserves someone better than her.

"You okay?" My concerned boyfriend asked me.

"As long as everyone is okay, then I'm okay." I weakly smiled.

"You're so strong, you know that." He whispered with a small smile.

"I know." I breathed, "But it's only because of you guys." I proclaimed.

"Nope." He disagreed, "It's all you, love." He whispered before pecking my lips.

"So, what do you guys want to watch?" Sam asked, turning on the TV.

"How about..." Mike stopped talking when he saw what had appeared on the screen. A famous drama channel was currently reporting on my kidnapping story.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat when I saw an image of me pop up from one of my Instagram posts. I didn't like that almost everyone in the world was talking about the situation I went through. But since I'm dating and are friends with social media influencers of course I'm gonna be talked about.

"Sorry, I will..."

"It's fine." I reassured Sam, "I want to hear what they have to say anyways." I added. He gave me a weak smile before turning the volume up slightly.

My dark eyes fluttered back over to the screen. My eyebrows furrowed together when the mugshot of Luke appeared on screen with a completely different name underneath it.