Chapter 19 ♛ God & I

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

I weakly walked back from Sam's guest bathroom and into the living room again. I've been randomly tired and nauseous lately, but I can't figure out why. I think the reason I'm nauseous is because of the takeout food Colby had brought home the other night. But I can't figure out why I'm more tired than usual. Hopefully, it just goes away soon.

Jake was curled up in a fetal position on Sam's loveseat while Corey was standing next to him, and the Bando Bros were standing across from them with their camera recording.

"You honestly look terrible." Corey said without any hesitation.

"Thanks." I mumbled before crawling underneath Jake's blanket.

"Do you think you have the flu?" Jake asked as he rubbed my back.

"I think I have the stomach flu." I answered weakly.

"I'm sorry, buddy." He pouted.

He continued to rub my back up and down bringing me some sort of comfort, but not enough. I felt weak. And it was a type of weakness I've never felt before which is terrifying me, because I don't know what's going on with me. I've had the stomach flu before, but it never felt like this. Something just isn't right, but I'm scared to find out what's really going on with me.

Colby made his way over to me, "You don't have to come with us on this trip, love." He whispered as he squatted down to my level.

"Wait, where are we going?!" Corey chimed in, causing Colby to shoot him daggers, "Sorry." He mumbled.

"I'm fine, Colby." I reassured him with a weak smile.

"Okay." He whispered, "But if you still feel bad or even worse, you have to tell one of us. Promise?" He added.

I barely held up my pinky, "Promise." I whispered.

His ocean eyes were fixated at my pinky. He knew that it was something more than just the stomach flu, because of the way I've been acting lately. But I knew he didn't know how to approach me any more about it, because I have just been brushing off his and everyone else's concerns every time they tried to talk to me about it.

He gently wrapped his pinky around mine, "Promise." He sighed before walking back over to Sam.

I slowly let my eyes flutter shut as I rested my head on top of Jake's chest. I wasn't going to sleep. I was simply just resting my eyes, because of how heavy my eyelids felt at the moment. So, I was still up, listening to what the Bando Bros had in store for us this weekend.

"Well, brother." Colby spoke up, "We are back on YouTube, and we are going to the Stanley Hotel." He said.

"Hey, don't hit my star!" Corey puffed, causing me to peek at what all the fuss was about.

"Wait, wait." Corey pauses as he throws the star to the side, "What did you just say?" He asked as he rested his hand on Colby's shoulder.

"We're going to the Stanley Hotel." My boyfriend repeated himself.

"Where's that?" Corey asked.

"Colorado."

"When?"

"Tomorrow." Colby smiled.

A small giggle left my lips when I saw Jake's facial expression. His jaw hung low from how shocked and excited he was from the news he had just received. Cause that is one place where he has always wanted to go, because of one of his favorite movies, "The Shining". I just know that he's fan girling inside at the moment and I couldn't help but fangirl as well for him.