Chapter 3 ♛ Happy Birthday

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

"Keep your eyes closed." I told Colby as I slowly pulled into my driveway.

"I promise they're closed, love." He chuckled, causing a warm smile to appear on my face.

Once I found parking which took a solid minute by the way since there wasn't any space left on my driveway, because all our friends took it up with their cars, I turned off the car engine.

"Okay, I'm going to get out of the car now and come over to your side to get you." I started to explain to him as I un-click my seat belt, " In the mean time, please don't make any peaks."

"I won't." He reassured, chuckling at me.

Without wasting any time, I made my way over to his side and open the passenger side door, causing him to turn his whole body towards me. His eyes were still shut, which caused a small smile to appear on my face again since he was listening to my orders and not being difficult with me.

I gently wrapped a black bandanna around his head, perfectly covering his eyes.

"Aren't I the one who should be blindfolding you?" He chuckled at his own sly question, but I didn't find it cute or funny what so ever.

"We got no time for you to be horny right now, Brock." I playfully spat.

He bit down on his bottom lip as his fingertips gently brushed against my neck,"Come on, babygirl." He pouted, "It's my birthday."

"I will bite you if you don't stop." I hissed, smacking his hand away from me.

He tilted his head slightly as he leaned closer to me, "But, what if I want you to?" He whispered seductively into my ear sending chills down my spine.

"You're too much." I sighed lightly.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want it either." He chuckled with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Fine." I pretended to give in, only because I wanted to get him inside as quick as possible. Everyone has been waiting for us for the past hour now and I don't want them to wait any longer then they should.

"Lead the way, babygirl." He placed a soft kiss against my neck, causing me to bite down on my bottom lip.

I gently laced my hand with his, slowly pulling him out of the car and guiding him up the outdoor staircase until we stopped a few feet away from the front door.

I stood on top of my tippy toes letting my lips brush against his right ear, "Happy Birthday, daddy." I purred, trying my best to get him all worked up for nothing.

"Gosh, I want you so bad right now." He groaned in frustration.

"Well, looks like you're gonna have to wait." I said as I slowly opened the door.

"Wait, why?" He questioned as I guided him inside.

"Because..." My voice trailed off as I gently untied his blindfold.

"Surprise!!!" Hundreds of people screamed all at once, which caused Colby to jump back from fright.

"You did this?" He asked as his ocean eyes flutter around the room.

"Maybe." I innocently smirked, causing his famous smile to tug onto his face.

"Wait..." Before he could even start his sentence, he was attacked in a big group hug by his roommates, all expect for one.

A small smile was written on my face, but I was still saddened to see that Aaron didn't show up. After the whole ordeal, he still stuck by Tori's side. But that's only because he is hopelessly in love with her. I do not have a problem with him what so ever, so that's why I invited him to Colby's surprise birthday party. But it makes sense on why he didn't come, because he has been distancing himself from the everyone, except for Corey, because of Tori. Which saddens me a lot, cause he's a good kid who is just making a terrible mistake.