Chapter 13 ♛ Prove It

[ trigger warning: light smut]

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

A small giggle left my lips as I stared at a now angry Colby who was completely covered in flour. He shot me daggers, but that didn't stop me from continuing on with my laughter. I just don't understand how he taught that he could just rip open the bag and not expect flour to come flying out. I guess this boy doesn't even know his own strength.

"You know..." A devilish smirk appeared on his face as he flicked some of the flour off of his left shoulder, "I think some of this would look good on you too."

"Colby, don't you dare." I hissed, taking a step back from him, "Remember, this is someone else's...." I instantly closed my mouth as a hand full of white flour hit my face, "... house." I sighed.

"Damn." He chuckled, "Look how cute you look."

I rolled my eyes at him before grabbing an egg, "I think you would look even cuter with a little bit of..." I didn't care to finish my sentence, cause he already knew where I was going with it.

"You're dead, Jennings." He growled as the yolk dripped down his face.

"And so are you." I smirked, showing him that I'm not afraid of what he's capable of doing to me.

"Hmm." He hummed before pouring a cup of sugar onto my head.

"Colby!" I cried out, before tossing another egg, this time against his chest.

"Ow." He groaned in pain, "That actually hurt, Atmosphere." He spat.

"Oh, cry me a river." I mocked him, which he didn't like one bit.

My eyes widened from the fear that was settling inside my bones while I watched him grab a cartoon of eggs.  He slowly took one out, tossing it up and down with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"Run." He growled, giving me a warning beforehand.

"Oh, no." I breathed before I took off running.

I was dodging every egg he was throwing at me as I made my way from the first floor to the second floor of the house. But I knew I should let him hit me with the eggs instead of the house getting all the blows, because we rented this place out, and we are particularly destroying the place, because of our childish behaviors

I came to a sudden stop when I realized I had just cornered myself at the end of the hallway. What a giant mistake I had made. I spun around, coming face to face with my boyfriend who started to walk slowly to me with the last egg in his hand.

"Colby." I whispered, "How about we call it even?" I suggest that idea, hoping he would agree with me.

"How about..." His voice trailed off, that smirk tugging on the corner of his lips even more than before, "No." He chuckled.

I tightly squinted my eyes shut as I held my hands in front of my face for protection against the egg Colby was about to chuck at me. I nervously waited for the impact, but instead I felt strong arms wrap around my waist causing a loud yelp to leave my lips from his unexpected action.

"Jump." He growled into my ear in a demanding way.

My worried eyes instantly locked onto his lustful ones, "What?" My voice trembled slightly.

"I said jump, babygirl." He repeated himself with the same demanding tone.

Without wasting any time, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso and crashing my lips with his. He carried me down the hallway and into our bedroom as we continued to deepen our passionate kiss. We both could taste the raw flour and other baking ingredients against each other's lips, but we didn't let that bother us at all.