Chapter 12 ♛ Sweet Escape

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

We were all sitting in Sam's living room, and I mean all of us. All of our close friends had come over once they heard the news of what had happened to Elton, Matt, Sam and Colby the other night. We wanted to be by their sides as they tried to forgive out what's best for them here on out with their channel and themselves.

I had my arms wrapped around Colby's waist as we all listened about how they truly felt with the situation that occurred.

"I honestly think it's best for you guys to just take a break from all of social media and give yourselves some time to focus on your well being." Kevin said what we were all thinking.

"Yeah." Mike agreed as well, "Plus, your channel and fans will still be here once you guys come back." He reassured them.

"So, don't feel like you guys are being selfish by doing this cause you're not." Kat added.

Sam and Colby glanced at one another, looking for some sort of comfort as they both took in our small yet powerful advice.

They sat here the whole time just listening to everyone's concerns, not trying to cut off anyone. They did this, because they knew they needed this advice to help them figure out what's best for their future.

"I think we should take a break." Sam broke the silence between them two, his voice slightly cracking when he did.

"Yeah, I think we should." Colby sighed, agreeing with his best friend.

"I think we should just tweet something out tonight, so we don't leave our fans in the dark since people are already speculating about what had happened to us do to certain tweets being tweeted without us knowing at first." Sam added.

"Umm..."Colby was hesitant with that idea, you could just tell by his reaction to Sam's idea, "Let's just do that for now." He eventually gave in only because he cares more about his fans then he did about himself.

"Okay." Sam breathed before pulling out his phone.

While Sam typed away on his phone with the help of our friends letting him know what's best to say for now to their fans, Colby's bloodshot eyes met mine.

"Can we talk alone, right now?" He asked, more like begged.

"Sure." I whispered with a weak smile.

We slowly made our way into Sam's bedroom, shutting the door behind as well so none of our friends could hear the conversation we were about to have.

"Colby." I whispered as I watched him cry into his hands while sitting on the bed by himself.

He slowly lowered his hands from his face, wiping some tears away as well before letting his eyes meet mine again.

"I'm sorry." He whimpered, "I just didn't want to cry in front of everyone else."

"I understand, but don't think you have to keep this "bad boy" image up." I sighed as I helped wipe his tears away, "You're allowed to show the people you trust that you are hurting inside as long as you feel comfortable in doing so."

He gently cupped my hands with his before softly pressing his lips against my knuckles leaving wet kisses behind.

"I know." He whispered as his eyes met mine again, "I just need to be alone for now."

"Do you want me to leave, so you could get some rest?" I asked, but he didn't like that idea at all.

"No." He breathed, "I want to be left alone with you and no one else if that makes any sense."