Chapter 4 ♛ Biltmore Hotel

[trigger warning: smut]

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

"What's up, guys?! It's Sam and Colby." My boyfriend shouted as we all stood in the middle of their empty living room.

I playfully rolled my eyes at Corey and Jake who had their hoodies covering their entire faces as they stayed perfectly still as Sam and Colby continued to talk to their viewers.

"Guys, this is the last time you'll probably ever see the Traphouse again, because we will all be going our separate ways next week." Sam pouted as he panned the camera around .

"Also, it's cause we won't be friends anymore." Colby jokingly added, which caused me to slap his chest, "Hey." He pouted, causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

"We will see you guys at Biltomore." Sam said to the camera before covering the lens with his hand.

A dark smirk appeared on Colby's face, "Ready, brothers?!"

"Not really." Corey sighed, before walking out the front door first.

Our ride there was smooth and not boring whatsoever, especially when you're squished between the two most goofiest boys in the house. Even though having them be themselves was a good distraction, I still can't help but feel overwhelmed by other presences. And I'm not talking about human presences either.

My eyes became fixated at the large building as I slowly lean forward in between Sam and Colby. Strong presences started to make themselves known to me which sent a chill down my spine. I quickly lean back before turning to face my best friend.

He eyed me, "What are you feeling?" He asked in a whisper tone.

"A lot." I mumbled, causing his eyes to widen from fear.

He gently cupped his hand with mine, squeezing it as tight as he could. He still held onto my hand as we made our way out of the car and into the hotel. I think the other guys started to notice how clingy I was being with Jake, because Sam turned off the camera as the three of them made their way over to us since we had drifted away earlier.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Colby asked as he approached my side.

A cold wind brushed behind us causing me to quickly turn around to see who was there, but there was absolutely no one there. My glossy eyes became fixated at the chandeliers above us. The one right above the grand staircase was slightly swinging back-and-forth. I took a step forward, trying to get a better look at it. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, but deep down I knew it wasn't.

"Appna." A deep voice called out, startling me.

"What?" I asked my friends as my eyes flutter amongst them.

"Are you okay?" Colby asked again as his fingertips rested on my right forearm.

I let out a shaky breath, "Yeah." I whispered as my eyes flutter back to the now still chandelier, "I'm fine." I mumbled that lie as I shook my head.

"Appna, don't lie to us." Colby whispered in a begging tone.

"I'm not," I lied again, causing a frown to appear on his face.

I slowly took a step back causing his hand to fall back to his side, " I'm gonna head to our hotel room and wait by the door for you guys." I said.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I breathed, "What floor are we staying on again?" I asked my boyfriend as my eyes flutter up to his.

"Floor eleven." He answered, "It should say the presidential suite on the door." He added.