Chapter 10 ♛ Queen Mary

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

"You know..." I paused as I watched Kian and Jc walk out of their house together, "They're going to hate you both when they find out what you guys actually have planned for tonight." I snickered at the thought of how mad Kian and Jc are going to be when they find out the truth.

Sam and Colby quickly turned around to face me, "Appna, please don't say anything." Sam begged.

"Please don't, babe." Colby begged as well.

"I'm not going to." I giggled before crossing my hands over my chest, "But you better leave me out of it once they find out."

"Fine, we will." Sam agreed, "As long as you don't say anything though." He added before unlocking the car doors.

"Hey!" We all beamed as Kian and Jc got into the car.

"What's up?!" Jc smiled as he quickly clicked on his seatbelt.

"You guys ready for this?" Sam asked as he turned the camera towards them.

"Nope." Kian and Jc both responded at the same time, causing a short giggle to leave my lips again.

"Oh, come on, guys." I said as I wrapped my arms around both of their shoulders, " Imagine all the views you guys are going to get, because the two most iconic duo's on YouTube are finally filming a video together."

"True, but I just don't want to die tonight." Kian said, "Or even tomorrow. Maybe in a few years." He added, chuckling at his own comment.

"We won't." I reassured them as I moved my arms back onto my lap, "As long as the Bando Bros don't have anything up their sleeves." I smirked.

Colby randomly brake checked, causing my body to go flying forward and land on top of the middle consult, since I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. I knew he did that on purpose, because he didn't want me to spoil their plans and this was one way to shut me up.

"Fuck Appna, are you okay? Kian asked as he helped me back onto my seat.

"Oh, I'm fine." I mumbled before turning to Colby, "Better keep one eye open tonight, buddy." I hissed into his ear.

"It was an accident." He smiled innocently.

"It was an accident." I mocked his tone before turning back to Kian and Jc.

"So, how's life been since the beach house?" I asked them.

"Honestly, it's been really great." Jc smiled, "We have even been thinking about doing a video with you." He added out of the blue.

I eyed him, "Why with me?" I questioned, "I'm not even a YouTuber." I added.

"You don't have to be a YouTuber to be in a YouTube video, silly." Jc chucked while patting my head like you would do to a child.

"I know that." I spat annoyed, "I'm just wondering why the heck you chose me. Did you guys not have anyone better to film with?" I questioned.

"It's cause you're our friend, dummy." Kian answered.

"What video would we even do?" I asked.

"You can come along with us for the one we are doing this weekend." Jc said, "It's where we get one item from every fast food place in town."

"Hmmm." I hummed to myself, "Sounds like it will be fun, so why not." I beamed.

"Wow, Appna." Sam pouted, "You can't just jump ships like that."

"I'm not, buddy." I reassured him, "But I might just, since in their videos they aren't running away from ghosts nor risking their lives."

"Oh shit, we are stealing your girl, boys!" Kian beamed, chuckling as he held onto me.