Chapter 14 ♛ Sweet Dreams

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

A warm smile was plastered on my face as I stood in between Kian and Jc. As usual, they were being their idiotic selves as they talked to their viewers about what they had planned on doing this fine evening. Well, I guess Kian thinks it's morning time since that's what he told the viewers, but you could clearly see that it was dark outside, because there's no sun out at the moment, but this idiot is still sticking to what he said.

"Andy, cue the small montage." Kian said as he grabbed the camera.

"Poor Andy." I mumbled, causing them both to shoot me daggers.

"It should be more like poor me for having to deal with the both of you tonight." Jc playfully spat.

I gave him a look, "I'm a great person to be around, but I can't say the same for Kian." I somewhat joked.

"Hey!" Kian yelled, causing a giggle to leave my lips.

"Nah, when you both are together it's like I'm babysitting five year olds." Jc said.

"How?!" I questioned as we continued to make our way over to the Jeep.

"I don't know, you guys just are." He poorly explained as he got into the driver's seat.

"Worst explanation ever." I mumbled to myself as I got in the back.

"So..." His voice trailed off, "Tell us again why you didn't go with your friends to Coachella?" Kian asked as he set up the tripod with the camera attached to it on the dashboard.

"Number one, I don't like crowds. Number two, it's really not my cup of tea. And number three, I probably would have been miserable the whole time there." I explained my reasoning.

"Yeah, but you would have been with Colby and the rest of your friends though." Jc said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I know that." I said, "But Sam and Colby were scheduled to do a lot of interviews during their stay there, so I would have barely seen them." I added, "Plus, they're gone for only three days, so it's not a big deal."

"So, what are you going to do the rest of the weekend then?" Kian asked as he turned to face me.

"Well, I'm hanging out with you guys right now, and tomorrow I'm spending the day with Corey and Devyn, but on Sunday, I have nothing planned. Maybe I will just take a nap." I answered.

"Man, a nap sounds so good right now." He obnoxiously moaned.

"Eww, don't moan like that." Jc groaned, causing me to giggle.

"Like this?" He grinned, before doing another unattractive moan.

"Is that how your moans actually sound like?" I questioned him, because the sounds he was making were honestly terrifying.

"You want to find out?" He asked, giving me a flirtatious wink as well.

"Jesus, Kian."Jc said with disappointment, "She has a boyfriend." He reminded his best friend.

"Well, her boyfriend can find out too." He grinned at the camera, "Call me, Colby." He winked, signaling a phone with his fingers against his ear.

"Can you not try and steal my man." I playfully spat.

"I'm not stealing your man." He chuckled, "I already have him wrapped around my finger." He grinned while wiggling his index finger in the air.

"Sure, Lawley." I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

He shook his head at me, "Oh, Jennings." He sighed before turning around.

"We're here!" Jc happily announced as he pulled into the first drive thru of the night.