Chapter 34 ♛ Bloody Nightmares

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

Deep red blood. That's all that was surrounding me along with the dead bodies of people that I love.

I knew I was stuck in a nightmare, but why did it feel so real? Like, I felt the real heartache of losing them, even though I know when I wake up they will be okay. But what if they aren't? What if this isn't a nightmare at all, and it's just reality?

They just laid there in their own pools of blood with nothing, but emotionless expressions written on their faces. I wanted to save them. What was left of them. Maybe if I gave them my own blood then they will make it out of this alive... that they will wake up again.

A piercing scream flooded my eardrums causing me to quickly cover my ears to protect myself from the harsh noise. My watery eyes fluttered around until they landed on the love of my life's body.

"Colby?!" My voice cracked as I ran over to him, "Colby, stay with me..." I trailed off as his dark eyes met mine.

"How could you, Atmosphere?!" He choked.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "Colby, what..."

He quickly cut me off, "How could you fucking kill us?!" He screamed with pure anger in his voice, "You fucking killed us all!"

I shook my head, "Colby, you know I would never hurt you guys." I choked on my tears, "I love you all and you know that."

"Then why is the knife in your hand?" He whispered, causing my eyes to flutter down to my right hand.

There was a butcher knife with blood dripping from the sharp metal tip. My knuckles were pure light from how hard I was gripping onto it.

"I didn't do this." I whispered as I examined the knife.

"But you did, sweetie." He evilly chuckled from behind.

My eyes widened as I slowly sat up straight. I turned my body slightly and saw my father standing right in front of me. He was dripping from head to toe in all black along with a few blood spiders on his clothing and skin.

"You did this!" I hissed at him as I stood up from the floor, "And now you are blaming this all on me and making them turn against me!"

He shook his head, "You're so wrong." He chuckled, "You have the murder weapon and I don't. Whose going to truly believe you?"

I squinted my eyes tightly, "Wake, Atmosphere." I whispered to myself, "Wake up."

"This isn't a dream." He sang, "This is real life and you're living in it."

"Shut up!" I screamed with my eyes still shut.

"You can't get rid of me." He chuckled, "I will be there in your waking life and every time you sleep, because I'm stuck in your head and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Yes, I can." I whispered as my eyes fluttered open.

He tilted his head slightly to the side, "And what's that?" He questioned.

"If I kill myself, I win." I breathed.

He shook his head, "I would still win if you were to do that." He chuckled as he took a step closer to me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I questioned him as tears continued to roll down my face.

"Because you don't deserve a happy life."