Chapter 15

The scarlet demon strode into the little hut with a roar and held his hand out to take a hold of slumbering Lucius' neck. The demon closed in to the Lucius as he gazed at the slumbering figure and licked his lips.

He was going to have a great day of his life. One, he shall have the life of the strong man and two he shall have the gorgeous lady all by himself.

Just as the demon's hand clutched Lucius' neck, it burned his hand. He immediately pulled it back with a hiss. Lucius opened his eyes casually and smirked at the demon that was inspecting his burnt hand.

Lucius's hands went under his head and laid on the bed comfortably as he glanced at the crimson looking demon with an amused smile. He was entertained at how the demon like such could not read the aura around Lucius.

The demons, particularly scarlet demon, were fashioned to have great senses in reading auras. They were born with the trait of having the best senses out of all the clans of the mythical clans and yet the demon was not aware of what Lucius was and how easy it was to him to dispose the demon.

That brought a question in his mind; the demon in front of him looked like he had lived through centuries by consuming the souls and auras of many powerful beings, also he looked quite sane as well then how come he could not see what and who was Lucius?

"That was implausible. I was not informed of the guest visiting me while I am to have a nuptial celebratory trip with my dear wife." Lucius continued as he relaxed himself on the bed with a loud yawn escaping from his mouth.

His eyes glanced around the room to find his dear Witchy wife absence which only confirmed his doubts regarding the visit of a certain horned guest.

That fox!

The demon roared again and charged towards the Lord to take him in one go. He was to take his life and he shall by any means.

As he was about to touch Lucius, Lucius caught the demon's neck and squeezed it painfully. The demon opened it lopsided mouth in a wide stretch in an attempt to inhale the life out of the Lord. Lucius slammed the demon to a tree before he could do so and slammed him repeatedly until the demon was heaving heavily for a breath.

"Now, you know who I might be, yet you had the gall to attack me. It can't be an order from someone, can it be?" Lucius inquired as the demon was struggling to regain his strength back to attack the Lord.

Madonna who was waiting outside the hut saw the duo rushing out of the hut while one is hitting other is enduring the assault. She smiled to herself as she saw Lucius hitting the large demon to the tree.

'Ah, he certainly has good fighting skills!' She thought as she leaned against a nearby tree and was watching the fight as she twirled her voluminous strands of hair against her fingers.

While the demon was knocked down for a moment and when she caught the glare of disbelief that her husband tossed towards her, her smile widened as she shrugged.

If her dear forced husband had thought her to be feeble without her powers, then he has another thing coming as Madonna was not just about how Witchy she was, she has a magical manipulating abilities that she was so pompous of.

Oh, how the Lord is too naïve to take her to be weak. He must know that if it was not her own choice to go along with him to find Orla, he cannot force her into going no matter how hopeless he could make her.

"My Red Prince, am I to stay with him when you took my heart?" Madonna added fuel to the raging fire as she fluttered her eyes towards the demon from the place she was.

Lucius gritted his teeth as he was pretty much infuriated at the young witch for playing with him and having the fun of her life at his expense.

Oh how he want to wriggle her neck with a loud crack!