Chapter 40

Lucius plunged his tongue into hers as he sucked the sweetness into his mouth. It was a feeling he had never experienced before. He felt strong waves of pleasure in the pit of his stomach, not to mention the bliss his mouth was riding on.

Goodness! Her words were certainly bitter all the time but her tongue and lips were completely a whole new tale.

How she had surplus of honey, sugar and freshness of fruits in her was beyond him. The more he sucked the more she provided him with the sweetness. If he did not know of her witch orientation, then he would definitely believe her for a nymph of vegetation.

Lucius felt faint with the drunken kiss. His breath ragged and his hands were more frantic to touch her. Lucius had fell in the spell of time as he could not think at all.

God knows, he just wanted to help her bath after the tough day they had. Hand on his heart, he just wanted to help his foulmouthed, aggressive, seductress wife.

How the mere look at her bare body did has twisted his insides in a blissful tide.

Lucius inched back just a breath away from her, giving Madonna a moment to breath. Madonna, who looked faint and weak few moments ago, was full of colour tainting her beautiful skin.

She looks alive.

Lucius smiled down at his young witch who had her eyes closed. Her lips parted open as she took necessary breathes slowly. With a small peck on the faint scar on her arm, he breathed in her alluring smell.

Oh, how he loved the look on her beautiful face that very moment! He had never loved anything more than that before.

"You do have reckless ways of living, Milord." Madonna spoke after she had filled herself with some deprived air.

She looked right at Lucius and could not help but trail her eyes from his wet disheveled hair to the legs of his that were locking her tight against the wall of the bathing tub.

"I do, don't I?" Lucius chuckled softly pulling her in his arms. He hugged her tightly to his body making certain to touch every inch of her with his.

The pleasure though!

"I felt scared today. You looked nearly lifeless while battling with them that got me scared a lot." Madonna tried, struggled a lot to not notice her heart that skipped a beat at his declaration. "I should have come early enough to help you. It took good time for me and Lord Xander to create portals to mislead Alder's men." He did truly felt dead when he saw Madonna vulnerable.

Madonna shook her head when she heard his apologetic tone. He sounded smooth like butter that melted inside her mouth deliciously.

Madonna felt good when he expressed his worry for her. It had been several years that she heard such concern for other than from Orla. After her parents, it was always Orla who was concerned for her and gave her the affection.

Experiencing the excess of affection and concern from Lucius has undone her for good. Being hidden from unknown dangers by her kin, she was not very frequent with familial pour of love. Her mother, father and brother had loved her ceaselessly but due to the reason that she was always kept away from them for her safety, she did not had enough opportunity to have it for many times.

When Lucius showed his genuine concern for her, her eyes went moist as the feeling of belonging surfaced her. If it was not for Orla and now Lucius, she would have felt lonely and miserable at heart.

It was safe to say that both the mother and son had saved her from her demons on several occasions.

Lucius noticed her quite posture and sighed as he picked her up from the tub and wrapped a bath robe around her.