Chapter 29

She felt the hot gush of air touching her neck ever so sensually as though the heat of his breath was the very fire she had ignited inside him.

The fire felt familiar.

She was mauled by the hot of his air yet again as she caught her gown in a mindless fist. She felt a hand on hers as it trailed down the nails of her slim fingers in a feather like manner giving her the sensation of something tickling inside her stomach.

"There, there, Milady. Just like that, feel it." She heard her husband whisper close to her ear. Just as she was attempting to release the breath she was holding from quite some time, she felt the sharp tinge of pleasurable pain on her ear.

She was enraged at him for not telling her of his pleasant union with his mother however, the method he chose to wash the anger away was much too pleasurable.

"Do you know, my cold queen; I love it when your heart and wits fight when I am this close to you." He said as he turned her to him slowly and picked her up pushing her against the wall. "This here –" He bit the bare skin of her right breast, "- beats wildly in pleasure while this little horror here –" he said pressed a wet kiss on the temple of her head leaving the hair on her skin to raise up. "- loves when I endure from the chase behind you."

It would be a blatant lie she said she did not feel the wetness between her legs. Good Lord and his Damnation, she felt the lava of desire flowing through her womanhood.

Why was she still standing by him and enduring his sweet torture, she didn't know. But she felt good. Good heavens, she felt so good for the very first time in her decades of life.

"You have no care for your life." She retorted in a breathy manner as her eyes found his. Lucius chuckled at her and pulled her to him by the curve of her luscious waist and took her lips into a ravishing kiss.

"Your little horror of mind is stopping you yet again. However Milady, there is something I absolutely adore about you." He rasped inching back from the kiss. His eyes locked hers in a heated manner and by the look of their iris, they knew they have an undeniable desire for each other.

Seeing she was not responding him, he breathed kisses on the curve of her neck as he smelt her. "Something I adore 'bout you is you give me the fun of chase. If it is the game of chase you are giving me then you should know that I love that game. The persistent chase behind the prey until I get my hands on her after which I shall rip all the senses of her before emptying her of everything she had and by filling everything of mine into her. If it is a chase you are asking for, that is what you shall get. By the time I am finished with you; your smell of morning grass shall be completed by assimilating the dew rain smell of mine."

Lucius felt her stiffen in his arms but by the way her lips parted letting out a small sigh, he knew she nearly moaned. He was just so enjoying everything that moment was providing him. He was enjoying her in his arms, he was enjoying her response to his touch, he was enjoying the response she was trying to mask, he was enjoying the usual fight between her heart and her mind.

He just enjoyed everything.

Her heart wanted him like the very air to breath in while her mind wanted to keep him away from her to protect him from the curse. He was much entertained by the inner fight of her.

He may sound like a monster but he was fascinated by even her troubles. Lucius, for one, knew of his sentiments for Madonna. He knew in a matter of few days with her, he had started seeing her as his wife.

Although he wedded her without her consent, he wanted her dearly right that moment. He wanted to have her with him forever as a wife and as a lover.