HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Not an actual part of the direct story. I hoped to have the characters older by this time in the story so I could post something cutesy and valentines related when they were in the academy. So if you do not want any spoilers of how they will act later towards her I would probably skip this chapter! However I'm only doing a couple of the guys as it would take 100 years to write one for every single one.

I wrote Thadeous and Alistar, but If there is a specific guy you would like me to write in something today just comment and before the day is over I'll try to add them on too. :) thanks for the votes and reads. It makes me super happy!

_______________________________________

*Thadeous POV*
I can't believe that the flowers I painstakingly grew the past few weeks were stole! Who dares to steal from a prince!

Pacing back and forth I could only think of a couple people who even had the balls to try to ruin my valentines surprise. We had an agreement that we would let her choose, yet it was not uncommon for us to try to sabotage each others efforts.

I'll have to just be spontaneous, chicks love that right? I have to go find her so I can at least beat them to seeing her first.

Not that I'm a creepy stalker or anything but she should be leaving her room in about 3 minutes so I better hurry!

Walking through the halls I made sure to avoid everyone that would hinder me from getting to my goal. Every year us princes are swarmed by girls trying to win our hearts and guys trying to curry favor and if they catch me now I'll never be able to escape.

Up ahead I see her speaking out her door and checking both directions before finally coming out and locking her door. She is so cute when she thinks she is sneaky, however she has nothing on me.

Sneaking up behind her I put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

Her neck turns the most lovely shade of red.

"Well if I had to guess, I would say it's a snake." She chuckled at the end of her sentence but made no move to escape me.

Removing my hands I took her shoulders and forced her to turn in my direction. My signature smirk plastered on my face. I don't know why she tries to deny it. I'm the best so she should just pick me already.

"I was afraid such a boring girl as yourself wouldn't get anything for Valentines yet you are so rude to me when I came all this way to see you. Tsk tsk tsk." Putting my hand behind my back I use a little magic to form a red peony. It's a shame really that she could not see the flowers I grew myself.

 It's a shame really that she could not see the flowers I grew myself

Pulling my hand back out I offer her the single flower. Her eyes light up in excitement yet she still stubbornly frowns at me. Why does she try to deny us so vehemently?  It makes me want to be stubborn right back.

I push the flower into her hands smiling when her delicate fingers close around it.

"I figured I'd give you this since you probably wont get anything else." I do not know why the words I speak clash with the words in my head. It's like I can only be mean and tease her even when I desperately want her to say that she picks me.