Fight Their Way In

The whole room stared at the small girl, unsure of what they should do. To them the man she had flipped was top 30 in the guild. He wasn't as strong as the top 10, but he wasn't weak. To be flipped by such a small unassuming person, they honestly felt a little worried.

Morgianna had used her past martial arts knowledge. Even with not too much strength she had been able to flip him by using his weight against him. Hand to hand she is still relatively weak, but if this action didn't play off she could always use some of her magic.

The scarred man behind the counter had been watching her with keen eyes. "How old are you?" His gruff voice shattered the silence of the room. Soon many men were whispering about who the newcomers could be and if they were a threat.

"My age is of no concern, I wish to join this guild." She let a small smirk play on her lips. With it ice formed on the ground below her foot that was still on the ground. The man she had flipped shivered as the ice inched closer to his body.

Just as he was about to say something Morgianna lifted her foot allowing the man to quickly scramble away from her. He stared wide eyed as the place he had just moved from was quickly covered in a sheet of ice.

The once warm room was quickly becoming frigid. So cool that each person present could see their breath.

Normally Morgianna wouldn't want to show her magic, as she knew it was abnormal for her age and could get unwanted eyes directed towards her. Here in this mercenary guild where nobody knew her.... she felt free of the constraints that had been placed on her. Once she felt everyone was convinced she was not just a push over she realed the ice back in. The room already beginning to gain some of its previous warmth back. There was an audible sound of relief.

"How about this. I will battle the strongest person here and if I win then my companion and I will be allowed to join this establishment. If I lose.. then I will pay 100 silver."

Loud gasps could be heard in the room. 100 silver was more than what most common houses made in a year. They once again found their eyes glued to her small cloaked frame. Was she crazy? To bet so much money she was either very confident, or she was extremely stupid.

The scarred man had not taken his eyes off the small girl since she had flipped one of the members. A small tilt of his lips could be seen if one paid close enough attention. "Very well then the person you fight would be..." he looked around the room letting his eyes look at each person present. Finally they rested on a man in the back, he had long blonde hair that slightly covered his eyes. His expression not changing in the slightest when the scarred man pointing towards him.

His mouth was slightly tilted as if he was amused by everything. "Yo Killian are you sure you want me to fight the young miss, she could get hurt." The man with blonde hair spoke looking toward the scarred man, Killian.

Before Killian could answer Morgianna whom had watched the two men converse interrupted

Before Killian could answer Morgianna whom had watched the two men converse interrupted. "I said I would fight the strongest person here, and he is not it." She pointed towards the blonde man who instead of seeming angry only seemed more amused.

"Are you afraid of fighting me darlin?" He let out a small chuckle and rose from his seat. Even his walk was cocky, making Morgianna dislike him immediately. He prowled towards her never taking his eyes off hers.

He was about 7 feet away from her when he finally stopped. Cocking his head to the side he gestured to himself as if he was on display. Flexing his biceps subtly.

Everyone watched with bated breath waiting to see what would happen.

Morgianna only sighed, just like with everyone else present she had peeked at his stats.

Name: Alric Shelp
Alias: Ghost
Age: 26
Powers: darkness, fire and earth
Titles: Demons right Hand
Race: demon/fey

"Look Alric, I do not have time to play with you. I am talking about the person up those stairs." She pointed toward the roped off area. She was beginning to become impatient.

Killian looked between her and the stairs a frown causing his scars to look more distinguished.

"Who said anyone is even up there, that's just storage." The blonde man had lost his smile. At first he had thought it was cute that the little girl in front of him wanted to fight her way into the guild, quite literally. Now he was on the defensive. Once she called him by his birth name all joviality had left.

Before Morgianna could argue that there was someone up there a creak sounded from the boards on the stairs.

Every eye in the room turned to see a tall broad shouldered man leaning on the stair railing. He had shaggy black hair and an eyepatch covering his right eye. He was dressed in a white long sleeved shirt that had been pushed up to his elbows and a black vest buttoned over it. Black slacks and matching black gloves.

He had no emotion in his one visible eye, an eye that was trained on Morgianna.

Fafnir who had not said a word since they entered could feel the darkness rolling off the man in front of them. He wanted to tell Morgianna that she was crazy and for them to just leave. They could find some other way to find someone to replace him.

"Silas, how nice of you to join us." Her melodically childish voice had every eye shifting from the dark haired man to once again rest on her petite frame.

The man squinted his one eye, which she now could see was a brilliant orange. His lips slightly twitched at her use of his name. He knew they had never met before, he would recognize her.

 He knew they had never met before, he would recognize her

"Or should I call you The Demon, the leader of this guild. The top man, the STRONGEST person here." When she emphasized strongest she winked at Alric. Who in turn only deepen his frown. Who was this little girl?