Author note

Hey I know I posted a little one at the end of the last chapter but I want to have an idea dump/vote for my readers to see what you guys want most.

From here there will probably be some major time jumps. As she is still just a 6 year old girl and I am already over 30k words in.

I was thinking of ways to get her to interact with the capture targets and I was thinking of:

A.) A ball for a princes birthday (I am thinking the vampire prince since he wasnt even supposed to be a capture target originally and she would have to go as a member of the kingdom)

B.) Some of them joining the guild (I was thinking Alistar (demon) and Gabriel (angel) since they dont get along and I can use that as a way for them to also interact against their will. Hehe plus maybe the fae)

C.) The woods behind her house she will meet Kieran (wolf) more than once but not know it is him just like before. Telling him things she hadn't told anyone before well some she may tell Fafnir like:
1. Reincarnation
2. Her worry about being the villainess and how it will end up killing her
3. Her abilities and how they affect her

D.) She has had no interaction with our dear Caspian(merman) and he was litterally told she was a dunce at magic so I'm thinking of a way for him to "catch" her doing magic thus him being like "wow they lied to me" like who doesnt know that demons lie ;)
How I plan to have him catch her though is still a work in progress as his kingdom is in the water... so maybe a family trip?

E.) If our dear Thadeous (fae) doesnt join the guild I was thinking of him becoming her anonymous pen pal. Like have him send her notes on the wind or something and whenever she writes back it goes straight to him.

-just a heads up if you read the valentines special Thadeous and Alistar are constantly trying to undermine each other I could make it to where they are the two at the guild and Gabriel uses his friendship with Morgiannas brother to see her?

For the time jumps we will have:
A.) Age 12- her parents are trying to get her to pick a suitor and she "runs away" but really she is just on a mission to help Fafnir take back his kingdom
B.) Age 14- the beginning of academy she is a freshman
C.) Age 18- would be her senior year but there will be a lot between

The vote will be on if you want the story to reach its climax her senior year or if you want her to run away that year and the boys essentially spend a couple years trying to find her. I'm talking new life, name everything.

One more thing to vote on though we are still quite a ways from it is how the story will end:
A. Will there be a reverse harem type thing where she gets them all
B. Will there be an ending where she friend zones all of them and leaves it an open ending
C. Will there be one amongst the group she chooses. (With this one if there is enough reads and votes by the end I may decided to do a chapter for each of them as if she had chose them.)

Now that I've put down my ideas let me know what you guys think.
I try to respond to every comment and it makes me super excited when I see them.