Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1

Howdy y'all!

I hope you enjoy this story, I think it's going to turn out pretty good! We're going to age up Aizawa 3 years for the age to work out so he had you at 19 basically. He's 34 now because he would've had you at age 16 if you're the same year as Kami. So he's 34 not 31.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Alright now class introduce yourself within your small groups! Get to know each other. Ask each other questions!" Recovery Girl requested.

I turned to look at my group with my eyes shaded by my hair, seeing that it was occupied by a boy and a girl. I had managed to make my way through the day off the radar, but it seemed like I wouldn't be able to escape it now in my main medical course.

"Hi I'm Hanako Kobayashi! You can just call me Hanako or Hana, my last name's way too boring."

"Shouta? Why are you calling me so late?"

"Hizashi...you have to help me. She left a kid at my door."

"Huh? Who?"

"My quirk is called blossom! I can sprout different flowers and herbs from my skin for medicinal purposes." I glanced at the girl who had taken the opportunity to go first. Her hair was a vibrant forest green, cut into a perfect pixie cut. She had a few flowers nestled in her hair, like a crown, and her eyes were extremely wide, looking around at me and the boy beside me who completed our tiny circle. I was letting my mind run in the background as she spoke in the hopes I could put forth a solid story.

"Woah..." Mic said and Shouta looked his direction.

"This is your fault. You told me to 'get out there'."

"Not that out there! What are you going to do?"

"Well obviously I've got to keep her right?"

"How? You're a hero now!"

"I don't know Zashi...you have to help me out here."

"I'm really excited to be here! I want to travel around the world and deliver new kinds of medicine and remedies to impoverished countries." she said, talking vividly with her hands. "I have a dog and a hamster, but they hate each other basically. Oh and--"

"Where'd you get (y/n)?" Mic asked and Shouta shrugged.

"I don't know..."

"You really going to keep her?"

"What am I supposed to do? Put her up for adoption?"

"I don't know, but how are you supposed to do hero work if she needs someone to watch her?"

"Babysitter?"

"How are you supposed to afford that?"

"Hero money has to be enough right? Child support?"

"Oh man...She's beautiful though," Hizashi said and Shouta glanced down at the bundle.

"Yeah, she is. She's got my eyes."

"And yeah, I guess I'm a pretty open person so you can ask me whatever." They both looked at me and I dipped my head a little farther.

"Nice to meet you Hanako," the boy said, nodding his head at her. I nodded in agreement, letting the boy go next. I still had no idea what I was going to say.

"I'm Ryou Kishi, I suppose you can call me Ryou."

"Damn that woman. Damn her!" Shouta said, sighing heavily. Hizashi placed a hand on his shoulder, not knowing what to say.