I'm So Done With It All

Izuku started self-defense class February first. They started with a simple workout regimen because, let's be honest, Izuku wasn't the most built teenager and he wasn't going to be able to do half the techniques they would be teaching him. It didn't cost much but he still didn't want to ask Inko for money so, behind her back, he got a job after school. Self-defense was from 4 to 5 after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Every day from 5 to 9 he worked at a library.

Except for Sundays.

Surprisingly they hired him even though he was only 13 but I guess it's not too dangerous and he got direct cash.
School became progressively harder between juggling self-defense, a job, school work, and Quirkless Pals.

The bullying didn't stop. In fact, it increased. His newfound drowsiness was taken as a personal punching bag but nowadays he couldn't even care anymore. He played guitar as often as he could, usually when his mom was passed out drunk. Izuku yawned loudly. He had been going on like this for a month now and with finals coming up it wasn't good but he couldn't bring himself to care. At least his grades were still as high as they were.

________________________________________

Tsk Deku.

Just looking at that idiot makes Katsuki want to punch him. What was he even doing anymore? He looked like a wreck!

The nerd's green mop had grown to just past his shoulder blades and was messy as every. It looked like a rats nest! His bangs basically covered his eyes but even that couldn't hide the ever-increasing dark circles under his eyes. He was pale as death and so skinny he basically was dead! The only thing different was that instead of just bone it looked like he had gained some muscles. Not that Katsuki cared but the nerd was bringing the whole mood down.

*RIIIINNNG*

Katsuki stood at the sound of the bell and gathered his belongings before going over to Deku and kicking the desk out of the way violently.

"Wakey wakey nerd!"

Deku didn't move for a good second before his head slowly raised to meet Katsuki's eyes. If Katsuki had cared enough he might have been worried about his childhood friend but now he couldn't give a care in the world.

He slapped the greenette across the face. "Your dumb mug is such a mood dropper idiot. Get your junk together so I can actually have some sort of a fight."

Katsuki turned to leave before he heard a mumble from behind him and swung around.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, NERD!?"
Deku wasn't even looking at him. Katsuki scoffed and left slamming the door behind himself.

________________________________________

"Your dumb mug is such a mood dropper idiot. Get your junk together so I can actually have some sort of a fight."

Kacchan began to walk away.

"Is that all I am to you..." Izuku huffed under his breath. Kacchan whipped around "WHAT DID YOU SAY, NERD!?"
Izuku kept his head down and looked away not wanting to start more. He flinched when the door slammed shut.

"So I'm only good to be a picture for others viewing and a punching bag..."
He looked at his chair a good minute before picking it up and throwing it at the wall. It landed with a loud *CRASH* and left a large hole in the wall but Izuku didn't care. He just yanked his bag on and left, his signature red boots tapping on the floor the only thing to be heard in the school corridors.

________________________________________

Katsuki was jogging back to the class because he had forgotten his math book when he heard a sudden crash. He waited at the corner before peering into the corridor only seeing the tip of Deku's yellow backpack turning the opposite corner at the end of the hall.
Katsuki made his way to the classroom that was still open. When he got there the table was still shifted but that wasn't what caught his attention. It was the fairly large sized hole in the wall and the chair, missing from Deku's spot, on the floor.

"What the heck?"

Since when was Deku this strong?