Life Of Shouta Aizawa

*DING DING*

Shouta looked at his Acebook chatting app. Mikumo had messaged him. Shouta smiled softly. He and Mikumo had gotten somewhat closer over time. The more they talked, the more Shouta learned. And the more Shouta found out he really didn't know.

As far as Shouta knew, Mikumo didn't have parents or at least had really bad ones. Anytime to subject came up the topic was quickly changed.
He worked at the fairly new Soft Blossom Bakery that had been opened some months ago. Mikumo was also in online school so he didn't go to public school but as to which school Mikumo took online, he didn't know.
Shouta didn't even know the kid's quirk. It was like he refused to tell him or even mention it. It was also a subject he avoided. Quirkless perhaps. Shouta sure hopes not, he wouldn't want the kid to get tangled up with the Quirkless Rejects. He just settled for it being a less than great quirk.

Mikumo:
You're a hero right?

Aizawa:
Uh, yes? You know this though. Why?

Mikumo:
Do you work at UA?

Aizawa:
I do.
You looking to go there?

-A pause. A long pause.-

Mikumo:
No.
But a customer at Blossom came in today.

-Mikumo often just called it the Blossom. Easier to type Shouta guessed.-

Aizawa:
And?

Mikumo:
She's trying for it.
Just thought it was cool.

-Oh, so it's a girl. Shouta knew better than "Just thought it was cool."-

Aizawa:
So, do you like this girl then? Got a crush?

Mikumo:
What!? NO! Of course not!
I just met her today!
Shes just a customer!

Aizawa:
I mean, you're obviously interested.

Mikumo:
SHUT UP!!!!! 0///0

Aizawa:
Fine whatever kid.

Mikumo:
anyways... wanna stop by Blossom tomorrow?

Aizawa:
why?

Mikumo:
Just wanted to see you

-A pause-

Aizawa:
Fine. See you tomorrow Mikumo.

Mikumo:
See you!

Shouta smiled. "' Just wanted to see you,' he said." At the start, Mikumo was so timid and scared to really say much. Now he was so bold and not afraid to say what he had thought.
Shouta always thought it was illogical to have children as a hero so he never did. Nobody would guess but Shouta wouldn't mind being a father, it was why he agreed to be a teacher at UA.
If Shouta had to guess what it was like being a dad, he hoped it was something like what he had with Mikumo.

He pinched his eyes. I really hope Mikumo's not quirkless...

He closed the app and put his phone down. Shouta pulled open the file of the Quirkless Rejects. He'd been assigned to them since they still weren't really public so it counted as underground hero jurisdiction. "Now if only I could get rid of these guys." His eyes skimmed over the six descriptions in the files.

________________________________________

Name: Deku
Age: N/A
Height: 5'5"
Sex: Male
Quirk: None
Appearance: Green curly hair, pale skin, freckles, digital sunglasses, black medical mask with white "X", purple and blue hoodie, black handcuffs, red hightops.