Leaving?

Kurogiri sighed inwardly. The Quirkless Rejects were at the bar, again. Well, five of them were. Deku, Grimlin, Jester, and the Fox twins. Tomura and Jester, who had a strange bond over video games, were in what Kurogiri had deemed the "tantrum corner" playing games.

Fox were over at one end of the bar drawing. Each drew something, passed it, and the other twin added to it. This had been going on for a while. They were pretty good at clothing design.

Grimlin sat closer up the bar drinking. Deku was also at the bar, which would be all fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact that he, too, was drinking. Kurogiri spends a lot of time observing people and could tell that Grimlin wasn't too fond of his leader taking part in this practice.

"Say, Giri," piped Deku. "Hmm?"
"The League of Villains haven't done much recently, have you?" A gaming controller flew across the room. Kurogiri caught it in a warp gate, as he does more often than he'd care to admit, and deposited it back in Tomura's lap.

"No, we haven't," replied Kurogiri. "Why do you ask, Deku?"
"Well, the UA Sports Festival is coming up. We are expecting a little something-something to happen and we could use the League's help." Kurogiri watched as Tomura got up and walked over to the greenette. He was surprised that the teen didn't flinch as Tomura wrapped his hand around Deku's neck, keeping his middle finger lifter. Childish. "Why would we help you, Rejects?" he mocked in his scratchy voice.

"Tomura, let us at least hear what Deku has to say first." Everyone was watching, tense. Waiting to pounce if need be to defend their leader. "Tsk," Tomura let go and sat on a barstool.

"The Quirkless Rejects are about to expand in size exponentially," stated Deku, "and we need a stage to let the world know that." Ah. They want me to warp them. It was usually what people wanted when they asked a favor.
"So you need us to get you inside of the stadium, am I right?" questioned Kurogiri. Deku nodded, confirming his suspicions.

"As well as get out." Deku slid a button and a small screen across the bar to Tomura, smart to give it to what the League recognized as their 'leader.' "The button is for the Quirkless Rejects. The screen is for the League of Villains. Each of our group will wear a wristband that, when that button is pressed, will send each of our coordinates to be displayed on that screen. At that point, Kurogiri, you will need to warp us out."

Tomura glared at Deku. "What does the League of Villains get out of this?"

"Publicity," replied Deku, calmly. Kurogiri knew that Deku was well aware of how riled up Tomura was about not getting much coverage. To be fair, we haven't really done anything since the UA attack. "You can make as much of a ruckus as you want within the stadium, or outside of it if you so wish. Not only will you for sure get on the news and live broadcasting, the League of Villains and the Quirkless Rejects will inevitably be associated with each other after their second time attacking together. Having your organization known for being affiliated with a more well known 'villain organization' such as the Quirkless Rejects will be a sure-fire way of getting more publicity and focus on you guys."

It made sense. Kurogiri knew that Tomura would take the bait, this was just up his alley. He also knew that Deku was no idiot and knew exactly what he was doing. He was pulling Tomura's strings.

Tomura grinned. Expertly pulling them. "Fine, reject, you got yourself a deal."
Deku's sunglasses showed the happy screens. "Pleasure doing business with you. As soon as that 'something' happens, you will know. That's when we need to be warped in."

________________________________________

Before Deku stepped into the warp gate to leave the bar, he leaned over the bar to Kurogiri and whispered, "When we are warped in, place me right in front of whoever is on the second-place podium." He left without another word.