Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo

The attack was both a win and a loss for the Quirkless Rejects. Many of their numbers were wounded by pro heroes and test-takers. They had to put a hold on training so that the wounded members could heal and it was a major set back. The hero world and news were claiming already how they were able to suppress the Quirkless Rejects and how it was a victory. However, the word 'suppress' left a bitter taste in both societies and the rejects mouths.

For society, it was in terms of how long could they 'suppress' them until they broke through.

For the rejects, it meant that they were still not strong enough to overpower the heroes.

For the Quirkless Rejects, it was a loss.

The warehouses were stressed as everyone recovered but even with the many scars and wounded spirits, each member found their wills and souls were lit on fire. They were prepared to train harder than ever so that they will win this war.

_______________________________

Izuku sighed loudly as he lay on his bed in the apartment. It was two days after the Hero Provisional License Exam attack, a day after Kaminari had joined. It would take a bit to get the kid adjusted, especially after what 'mind tricks' Izuku used on him, which he felt increasingly bad for as time went on. But he was right after all, Kaminari was easier to manipulate. He just hoped that he could help the electric boy grow efficiently. Of course, he did it to get Kaminari into the Quirkless Rejects but he did care about the kid. Izuku just had an... odd... way of showing his care for other people.

Can you really call him 'kid?' You're turning sixteen in like a month, Izuku.

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Oh, and you're much better, Mikumo?"

I'm at least going to be eighteen by that time.

"Will you? I mean, I know the original time of making you was you being two years older than me but, like, that was around two years ago, wasn't it?"

Shut it. In my terms, I am eighteen.

"Fine, fine. Whatever."

Either way, get up, my turn. We haven't closed the bakery yet.

"A few more minutes!!!"

Up! Up!

Izuku sighed. "Okay, you busybody."

I'll take that as a compliment. Izuku rolled his eyes. He turned his head to the sound of the boy's room opening. Grimlin came strolling in drying his hair with a towel. "Who were you talking with, Izuku?"

"Mikumo," Izuku replied. "Ah, are you two on good terms?" Izuku gave a little shrug. "More or less. I mean, we aren't on bad terms, per se." Grimlin hummed. "Well, the shower is open but I don't recommend a hot one. Your burns haven't healed completely just yet. It would still hurt quite a bit." Izuku winced at the thought. "Maybe Mikumo could deal with that..."

Grimlin chuckled. "Get up, Izuku." "Man, everyone's nagging me today and it is only the morning."

Izuku pressed his bandaged hands on the mattress and pushed up. There was a slight pain but besides that, he really didn't feel anything. Izuku never told anyone but he was pretty sure that the nerves in his palms and hands were basically electrocuted off and he couldn't feel them anymore. Actually, he couldn't really feel his arms up to his elbows. Just something else to add to his issues along with identity and hard-of-breathing in general.

He huffed as his airways opened up more and allowed a little bit more air in his body. He always got dizzy from sitting up because of it but he learned to pass it off nowadays. Now, time to get ready for the day. Or Mikumo ready, I guess.