Be Prepared Rejects

In the end, they decided on the café location and Bubblegum had joined the party. Izuku sent the address in the chat and Grimlin would tell them when he had gotten it without the sellers being able to trace it back to himself.

Izuku ordered two items for his cover up the next morning and they arrived three days later. He put in a two week notice at the library and began to go to school again after his little "break". Can't become too suspicious. It got just the slightest bit better when Kacchan stopped bullying him as much. The other kids still did some but not as extreme.

Izuku and Inko stopped talking. He'd either ignore her when she called out to him or glare at her till she gave up. A part of him longed for a better relationship with his mother but it wouldn't be happening any time soon.

After he stopped work, Izuku dedicated all of his time to cleaning up Dagobah Municipal Park Beach, which was covered in trash, as a form of muscle training. Izuku knew better than to believe that he could fight pro heroes and villains as he was now. The others thought so too and also agreed to train where they were.

A month into strength training, "Trying But Not Really" got a message.

-Trying But Not Really-

Grimlin:
I got it.

<Deku has come online>
<LittleLife has come online>
<Bubblegum has come online>

Deku:
phew! for a second there I thought you ditched and reported us!

Grimlin:
I'm wounded that you would think so lowly of me.

Deku:
Sorry ;(

Grimlin:
Besides the point, I got the café. It is only an hour from my location.
I also put in my two weeks notice at work.

LittleLife:
YAY! \(^-^)/
What's next chief?

Deku:
C-chief!?

Grimlin:
Oh, I like that.
Deku, what would you like to be labeled, Leader or Chief?

Deku:
W-why?????? @_@

LittleLife:
Cause it's fun!

Grimlin:
And we all look to you for what to do so it's befitting. Plus it'll make understood better for the people we recruit later on to realize there is an authority figure.
People are more at ease when they don't have to make the decisions.

Deku:
I mean... I'm ok with it but with you guys, I want you to call me just Deku.
The other recruits can call me chief, leader, or whatever.

Grimlin:
Alright. So what's next?

<SpliTtHeCheeSe has come online>

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
YOU STARTED WIRHOUT ME AND READY!?

Bubblegum:
Ready is at the workshop.
I'll relay all the information to him.

Deku:
Thanks Bubble.
Alrighty then, <addressattachment. pdf>
Once again, this is the café address. We'll meet here in a few weeks on New Year's Eve.
At night.

LittleLife:
We can't even spend New Year's with our families???

Deku:
You get Christmas but trust me, it'll only make it harder the longer you stay.

LittleLife:
Ok...

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
Plus then all of us quirkless rejects can start the New Year's off together!

Bubblegum:
That sounds like you have us a name.

Grimlin:
It's not a bad idea. No nameless parties end up making a change. You need one that sticks out to make your party stand out.

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
I did something good???

Deku:
Very.
All in favor of naming our group the Quirkless Rejects say I!

LittleLife:
I!

Grimlin:
I.

Bubblegum:
I

SpliTtHeCheeSe:
I!!!!!!

Bubblegum:
I'm sure Ready will say I too.

Deku:
OKAY!
Quirkless rejects, we meet at the café on New Year's Eve night. Bring only the necessities. Few pairs of clothes, toiletries, a momento or two if you really feel like you need it.
See you soon! (/O_O)/

<Deku has gone offline>
<LittleLife has gone offline>
<Bubblegum has gone offline>
<Grimlin has gone offline>
<SpliTtHeCheeSe has gone offline>

________________________________________

Izuku had three weeks to get everything together. Of course, it wouldn't take that long and he couldn't keep it all packed, even if it was just his backpack, which he needed for school, without seeming suspicious. He did prepare though.

He pulled out his t-shirt that read "Dress Shirt" and a black long sleeve. He got a pair of black jeans and blue shorts out as well as a couple of pairs of underwear and socks.
Izuku got out his toiletries and the first aid kit he hid in his room. He also grabbed his computer, charger, and some notebooks and pencils.

After practicing a few times quickly and quietly storing it all in his backpack he put it all away. He left his chosen clothes a little bit separated from the rest of his wardrobe so he could tell which was which.

Izuku was looking online when something caught his eye in an add. He smirked.
"How ironic," he mumbled to himself as he pressed purchase. They'll arrive in three days.