Europe

"-ku. Iz- ku. Izuku wa- up."

Izuku groaned. Someone was shaking him. Izuku leaned his head off of Dad's shoulder. "Mmmm...? What is it?" He lifted his sunglasses to rub his eyes. "Look." Dad pointed out the window. Izuku looked out. As his vision cleared, the Eiffel Tower came into view. They were circling it as they prepared to land. "Wow...!" he exclaimed. The city of Paris was right beneath them. Every from above he could tell that it was a very elegant city.

"Izuku, are you sure you should be wearing your costume?" Dad questioned. "It is highly noticeable."

Izuku paused for a second. He pulled the bag under his seat onto his lap and dug through it. Izuku pulled out his favorite hoodie and pulled it on. He had previously taken off his handcuffs for airport security. Izuku took off his sunglasses and mask and put them in the bag. "I'll put them on while we are doing 'work.'" Dad nodded. The plane landed and it was time for them to get off. Outside of the airport, Izuku and Dad made their way to the hotel they were staying in. Dad handled most of the talking, playing off the 'tourist' well.

Dad unlocked the door to their room. They'd be staying here for two days. Tomorrow and the next day they'd be scanning over the best places to mass-steal quirks. On the third day, they would check out and begin by taking Paris by storm. From then on the two would be on the run following the pull Izuku feels whenever quirks are nearby. That tied with the enhancer quirk he got from the Isle, Izuku could feel a quirk from over a thousand miles away. They would cover the entire country of France before moving on.

Izuku gaped at the room. It was so expansive! And detailed and elegant! Izuku couldn't help flopping on the bed with a sigh. Dad chuckled. "I felt as though we should have at least two good days before we go on the run." Izuku smiled. He pulled out his camera and ran over to the window where they had a view of the Eiffel Tower. "Come here!" He felt like a kid again. Izuku slung his arm over Dad's shoulder before snapping the shot. He grinned. Izuku sat down on his bed and sighed. He had a sudden urge to pet Honey. Sadly but understandably, she was not going to be joining them on their journey.

"Are you nervous?"

Izuku shrugged. "A bit."

Dad sat next to him and patted his shoulder. "You'll be fine, kid. I will personally make sure of that." Izuku looked up at his father. "I will not let you fall, Izuku." And somehow, those words took away all fear that Izuku had going into this journey.

-----

Izuku got dressed in jeans and a blue button-up top with short sleeves the next morning. Then he did something he hadn't done in many years. He put in blue eye contacts and covered up his freckles with makeup. Izuku fits a white baseball cap on his head. He nodded. "Let's go." With the camera and map in tow, he and Dad left the hotel room. Dad had tidied up a bit, pulling his long black hair back and dressing in deep blue jeans with a black t-shirt.

They made their way around to the places with the most people, aka, the biggest tourist attractions. They walked through the Louvre Museum, admiring the art while deciding that the peak of the glass triangle would be the best place for hitting as many people as possible. Taking a picture in front of the Arc de Triomphe, they decided that it would be best if Izuku hid in between the pillars holding up the arc. And that is how it went. Izuku and Dad stopped by a bakery, or boulangerie, for a small snack before continuing with their day.

The second day was much of the same and they soon were sitting on their respective beds in the hotel late at night. Izuku closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing. Tonight they decided to start. They would visit each room in the hotel via the window and secretly take the quirks of its inhabitants. His watch vibrated as midnight struck. Izuku opened his eyes. He stood up and pulled on his mask and sunglasses. Izuku pulled his hood over his head. Dad walked over to him. "Ready?" Izuku steeled himself. "Ready." He pushed open the doors of their balcony. They were on the top floor. He planted his foot on the railing and climbed up. Izuku judged the distance between his balcony and the one over. "Hup!" He leaped over, landing safely and silently. Dad came over after. Izuku could feel the quirks radiating from the other side of the glass and curtains. He lifted his hand and let a black and red metallic tendril grow from it.