Declaration Of War

The warp gate closed behind them. Izuku and the Lights came face-to-face with about fifty of the world leaders. Some of them were represented by secretaries but most were there in person. At one side of the incredibly large, and literal round table was a gap with the perfect number of seats for himself and the Lights. The President of the United States stood and gestured to the seats. "Deku and company, please, take a seat." He spoke in broken Japanese, having learned some for this meeting, as did most of the leaders. They were smart to think of trying to start on good terms with the Quirkless Rejects and speak the native language of their leader to which they were meeting in person. Izuku grinned as he began walking with the Lights following. "I don't believe that 'company' fits for them. These are the main members of the Quirkless Rejects by my side so please refer to them as such. Their official title is Light's."

All of the world leader's eyes and heads followed them. "Of course, my apologies," the President replied, understandably on edge. Izuku glanced over to see the Japanese Prime Minister across from them on the other side of the round table. Izuku almost chuckled at the childishness of the action. He took his seat in the middle seat with the Lights on either side of him.

"Shall we get down to business?" he asked, sunglasses flashing happy.

This seemed to unnerve a few leaders. His coolness about this whole thing might seem odd, though he guessed that he couldn't blame them as they sat in the same room as the most wanted man in the world who had seemingly no qualms about starting a world war. The sound of metal sliding across marble echoed across the room as Doom slid the box in his hands over to Izuku. Izuku took it and opened it. He gently laid the piece of paper on the table before closing and sliding the box back to Doom. Izuku gave the paper to Grimlin who stood and held it out to show the Round Table. Izuku, from a still seated position, showing no sign of distress, gestured to the paper.

"This," his sunglasses switched from happy to angry, "is the Quirkless Rejects' official Declaration of War."

...

Tension hung thick in the room. So, maybe that wasn't the best opening but it was necessary to get his point across, show that he was serious about this.

"H- hold on, Deku," the Japanese Prime Minister spoke since it was easier for him being that he was the only one fully able to speak their common language. "We would like to perhaps talk with you about the possibility of preventing a war. We would like to-"

"I have no time for pleasantries," Izuku cut in, Grimlin sitting down and Izuku putting the paper in front of himself. "I do not think any of you fully realize what we are capable of and what we are fully willing to do." He spoke in simple Japanese for the other world leaders.

"Perhaps not," the President of Russia spoke up, "but we do wish to try to come to an agreement here." The Lights and Izuku exchanged looks before Grimlin nodded. "What do you propose?" Grimlin asked.

"Well," the Japanese Prime Minister spoke up again, "we would like to create a pact with you. A pact of protection. Each country has promised to set up laws preventing unnecessary abuse against-" "No," Izuku interrupted. He immediately saw where this was going. "You are planning to put up the simple 'safety measures' that you already give to every living being, the only difference being that they would be giving specific priority to the quirkless population. It is impossible, though, to do that. You can not simply make a law saying 'don't harm the quirkless.' It could easily be seen as discriminatory and cause unnecessary hate towards the quirkless population. There is also no possible way to keep eyes on every single quirkless member of the population. What classifies as 'protection' in the first place? There are already laws that are supposed to prevent the abuse of all citizens in almost all countries and yet those have done nothing. If they did, then we would have no need for the Quirkless Rejects and we would not be conversing right this very moment."