Prepare For War

The crowd was restless at the ceremony but the speaker had a few more things he had to do before calling their beloved number one hero to the stage. The speaker stood off to the side of the stage waiting for it to start. He straightened his tie and patted his blazer before taking to the podium.

The crowd clapped as he came onto the stage. He stopped in front of the podium and adjusted the mic before speaking.

"Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen," he started. "Today is both a day for celebration and a day of sad farewell. But before we get into that matter, we must address the situation of another lost hero."

The press in the front row readied their papers and pens and cameras. This was the big scoop they were all waiting on.

"In the case of Shouta Aizawa, pro hero name: Eraserhead and UA hero course homeroom teacher of Class 1A, the FPH, Federation of Professional Heroes, has stated that Shouta Aizawa is being stripped of his professional hero and teacher title effective immediately."

There was a slight uproar but the speaker raised his hand to quiet them.

"During the recent attack on the Summer Training Camp for the first year hero course students of UA, the two teachers held a test of courage in the forest but during it, they were attacked by the two villain organizations, the League of Villains and the Quirkless Rejects. Two students were kidnapped, one found earlier than the other, the other found a few hours later. Both were injured as were many other students in the attack. Aizawa Shouta was found aiding the attackers and according to student testimonies, he had the symbol of the Quirkless Rejects under his eye.

As seen on many of the members of the Quirkless Rejects in their actions sometime before and during the attack, they all had similar tattoos on their bodies as some form of unity bond between the members.

After the attack, Shouta Aizawa has disappeared and an account from one of the kidnapped students, Katsuki Bokugou, has given us his testimony and within it, he has informed us that Shouta Aizawa was, in fact, the one who brought him captive to the Quirkless Rejects.

With all of this evidence, unless Shouta Aizawa presents himself and gives a valid explanation to clear his name,

The Professional Hero: Eraserhead is no more and Shouta Aizawa has been stripped of his title and will be on the wanted list as a traitor and a villain."

There came a loud noise from the crowd as they all tried to speak over each other. He answered a few questions before once again holding up his hand and silencing the gathering.

He cleared his throat.

"Now that we have gotten that over with, let us move on to a much happier matter. Our number one hero has served us, and the whole world, very well. He is known for his smile and outstanding presence and the quick resolution he carries to every scene he arrives on. Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming our Symbol of Peace: ALL MIGHT!"

The crowd got to their feet and the room roared with cheers and praise as the deflated form of All Might came onto the stage.

All Might smiled and raised his hand to quiet the crowd. He coughed softly before speaking.

"U- um first let me start off with... I AM HERE!"

And the crowd whooped and hollered. He grinned.

"But I am retiring so this will be my last time saying that." A solemn quietness fell over the crowd.

"My fans and supporters, I want to thank you all for all of the support you have given me through my hero career. To all those at my agency, I am not closing it down just yet. I will be providing efforts to get you all placed at other agencies or perhaps even start your own. Only when you are all taken care of will I officially shut down my agency for good. I want to thank everyone I've met and even saved along the way. You have all contributed to my career and with how I've grown in my life as a professional hero. I hope to return all you have given me with my position as a teacher at UA. While we have lost a teacher, I hope that I will be sufficient enough to lead our students and future heroes. Thank you, everyone. I could not have done it without you."