Let Us Talk

Toshinori walked out of the ceremony hall feeling so... saddened. Distraught. But above all of that, he felt worried. It would seem absurd in his situation and current position to be worried for the enemy but the blonde couldn't help it. Even if it was just the guilt talking, Toshinori could not help but fear for the boy, Young Midoriya, more commonly known as Deku nowadays.

He truly did not mean for any of this to happen.

Toshinori was impulsive. He thought he saw something in the kid, a light, the light of a true hero. But he was wrong...

Or was he?

Young Midoriya was becoming a hero in his own right. As many of the world has thought to view it as though "Deku" and the Quirkless Rejects as the heroes to the quirkless. To the lost and rejected. So Toshinori wasn't wrong, he just failed to push Young Midoriya towards the right path of heroism. Still... the fact that most of the world is slowly turning to the QR's side is what scares Toshinori. He fears that if, well it's beginning to look more like when, a war really starts and is initiated by the Quirkless Rejects, most of the world would fight for them, not against them.

Toshinori has always felt responsible for this whole ordeal but he does not want to be the one responsible for a world war.

He sighed loudly as he entered his apartment and slouched onto the couch. The blonde turned his sunken eyes to his phone he had placed on the coffee table. The former hero had contemplated it multiple times, somehow contacting Young Midoriya. Just to talk, you know?

His stomach, or what was left of it, churned at the thought. Still, he felt that it would be right if he did. What better time than now, before the kid you turned villain cause a literal world war?

He sighed loudly once again before leaning over to pick up his cell phone. He groaned and clutched his side in pain.

How much time do I have left...? He couldn't help but recall his old sidekick, Nighteye, and the future Nighteye foresaw for Toshinori. He shook away thoughts of his impending departure from this world and grabbed his phone.

Toshinori swiped through his Acebook and it landed on... Aizawa. Toshinori sighed.

He had felt something was off about the man recently, especially with his sudden "eye wound." The blonde knew that the monotone man wasn't that reckless to get that injury. He really should have listened to his gut.

It was a long shot, Toshinori knew it, but he had to give it a shot.

He typed out a message and sent it.

< ✩⭐ ALL MIGHT⭐ has come online >

✩⭐ALL MIGHT⭐✩ :

I know this is random but I need to talk to you.

- Is his account even active anymore? Toshinori thought to himself. -

< Aizawa has come online >

...

...

...

- He wasn't saying anything, understandably. -

✩⭐ALL MIGHT⭐✩:

I won't report you, I just need a word with you.

...

✩⭐ALL MIGHT⭐✩ :

Please? Human to human?

Aizawa:

What do you want, Toshinori?