Preparation

Mikumo stood by Uraraka at the subway station. She was nervously looking over at Iida. "If you're so worried about him, go talk to him," suggested Mikumo. She shook her head. "I- I can't. He won't tell us anything. All his smiles feel like lies..." The greenette nodded. "Maybe so, but trust me, sometimes just knowing your friends are there for you means more than you know." Uraraka looked up at him then nodded sharply. "Right!" she piped. She and Mikumo walked over to Iida. "Hey, Iida!" The tall teen looked over at them.

"Ah, Uraraka," he greeted. Iida looked over at Mikumo and did a robot karate chop motion with his hand. "Is this your friend?" She nodded. "Well sort of, this is my boyfriend, Mikumo." Mikumo held out his hand, which Iida took and shook firmly. "Nice to meet you, Mikumo. I have heard much." Uraraka blushed slightly. "Likewise."

"Well, I must be off," stated Iida, turning away. Mikumo nudged the brunette gently. "Ah, I- Iida!" The taller teen turned around. "What is it, Uraraka?" She fiddled with her hands. Mikumo put his hand on her shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. "Um Iida, I just wanted to say t- that we are always here for you!" She smiled brightly. Iida stared at her. "Right," he replied. "Thank you, Uraraka." Iida walked away and Uraraka's smile faltered. Mikumo wrapped his arm around her should. "It'll be okay. Don't worry." He looked down at her. "Don't let this get you down, you gotta go out there and work your hardest at your internship!"

"Right!"

"You're gonna do amazing!"

"Right!"

"The best!"

"Right!"

"You got this!"

"Right!"

"SO GO OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME FUN!"

"RIGHT!"

Uraraka sped off to her train. She turned and waved. "Bye!" He smiled and waved back. As the train zoomed away someone whacked Mikumo up top the head. He whipped his head around.

"Daaaaad! What was that for?" His adopted father, aka Aizawa, stood behind him. The man, as apathetically faced as ever, looked down at the greenette. "You guys were too loud. This is a public place, you know?" Mikumo rolled his blue eyes. "It's called encouragement, Dad. You should try it every once in a while. Though, I'm sure your students would faint if you were to suddenly start caring." He tapped his chin. "Oh, like you would know," scoffed Dad. Mikumo turned to his father and smiled. "Come to the bakery?" Dad hummed. "Sure."

The two soon found themselves at Soft Blossom Bakery with Hisou, aka Grimlin, by their side at their favorite table. This was the first time one of the other Quirkless Rejects joined the two. Dad turned to Hisou and spoke lowly. "So, the fact that you are sitting here that means something important is about to happen." Ope, Deku it's your turn, called Mikumo. Alright! Deku jumped in.

Grimlin nodded. "We are about to broadcast all over the world in a couple of weeks to start branches in other countries." Aizawa looked at him at the man, skeptical. "How?" "We will be taking over a new station, Aizawa," Deku used the hero's name to signal that he isn't Mikumo anymore. Aizawa stared at him. "You're what?"

Grimlin nodded. "Yes, we are planning on highjacking Japan News Now. Now, we aren't planning on hurting many citizens, because you know we aren't about that, so the most that will harm people outside the station is that most of the cities, if not all of the cities, power will go down." Aizawa nodded slowly. Then sighed.

"I know I said I'd help you all and I'll stay true to my word... So, what do you need from me? You wouldn't have told me otherwise." Deku nodded. "Quick on the pickup, Aizawa. We want you to come with us." Aizawa immediately opened his mouth but Deku held up his hand. "Wait, wait, wait. We are not asking you to expose yourself. You will be in disguise, obviously, and even then you will be as hidden from cameras as possible. We want you there purely to keep the people that Todoroki will freeze from using their quirks while frozen, though they more than likely don't have quirks we cannot handle if they work in a news station. Will you do it?"