~{PART 2}~

The press conference had ended, but all of them were sitting on their respective chairs. She was getting bored it's been over ten minutes she was silent.

She could no longer hold herself back. She glanced at both sides. On one side was Mahira, who seemed too busy to be approached. She looked away at Asim, who seems bored like her. As he was scribbling on the desk with a pencil. 

"Hi! I am Shehnaaz Gill from Punjab." She introduced herself, extending her hand. He looked at her hand with a smile and shook it with his.

"Hello! I am Asim Riaz from..." Before he could complete Shehnaaz completed it for him.

"From Kashmir, I know." She giggled softly. Made him have a broad smile on his face.

"I have heard you're a model and you seem like you wasting time in the gym." She giggled, "don't take me wrong but you have a very good-looking face then what took you so long to come in shows? I mean, were you not offered a show before?" She inquired getting curious.

"Not everyone turns out lucky as you, yeah it really took a long time for me eight years." There was a hint of sadness which didn't went unnoticed by Shehnaaz.

"You might be missing your family a lot, right? I mean I am here for only one or two months and I just want to go back to them and you stayed here for such a long time, don't you miss them?" She asked him which made him sadder though he tried to fake a smile.

"Everyone misses their family so does I but then it's the path you have chosen for yourself and you have to walk on it," Asim replied with a smile but his eyes conveyed sadness.

"So now the press conference is done let's start with the shoot. I want all of you ready within an hour, am I clear."  Vikas announcement grabbed everyone's attention.

"Yes sir!" Shouted Paras saluting him, others chuckled on his funny gestures. 

"I will directly meet you all after an hour." With that, Vikas moved  from there and Siddharth followed him.

"I have heard he is very much strict when it's about work," Asim spoked glancing at their retreating figure.

"Whom you are talking about Vikas or Siddharth?" Mahira asked suddenly showing interest in the conversation.

"Obviously Vikas why I will call Siddharth strict? When I don't know the person nor do I know Vikas but I have heard that he is a very professional person," Asim answered.

"Siddharth is too like him but the only different is Vikas is very friendly but the other one is too extremely rude and arrogant." Mahira shared her information.

"How do you know? Did you work with him?" Shehnaaz asked her.

"No, I have not but the people worked with him had told be so," Mahira replied back.

"It's nothing like that, he such a big name in the television industry. I don't think so or a person like Vikas won't ever work with him. He is such a big producer why would he cast someone arrogant? And this is not the first time he cast him, Siddharth each show is produced by Vikas Gupta." Asim not believing in Mahira.

"Have not you heard that in his one of the shows had a huge fight with the writer? That was the reason that the writer was removed from the show? And you still claim not to believe me?" Mahira turned infuriated on Asim, as he was questioning her. While Shehnaaz was getting bored with their talks and decided to glance at her cell.

"But that entire thing was a rumour, Vikas himself clarified it. He even said that the writer had some personal grudges with Siddharth and that is the reason that he put blamed him." Asim was in no mood to come in her talks.