~{PART 12}~

There is a girl standing in front of the door knocking it. The door is opened by a person who is staring at the visitor been surprised. What is she doing here? 

“You! Here?” Asks the person been surprised. 

“What? You’re behaving as if you saw some ghost. I am Shehnaaz do you remember me?” She asks him as if acting that he has forgotten her. Siddharth comes out of his shock and glares her. 

“What are you doing here at this point of time? Wait! How you got my address?” He asks been amused. She gives him sheepish smile. 

“Rashmi? You asked Rashmi?” He asks her and she nodes. Who else will give her the address. 

“How cruel you’re Siddharth. I came in your house for the very first time and you’re not even inviting me inside.” Saying so she pushes him and move inside making Siddharth to look at her with amuse expression. 

Shehnaaz have a look at the house, it has a decent cream color paint. Things arranged typically it their places. It has a lovely interior; she just loved the house. 

“Wow! You live in such a beautiful place then why you don’t allow others to see it. I mean you should let people praise beauty which you hold.” Shehnaaz says her eyes praising the beauty of the house. 

“I don’t like sharing things which are mine.” His words have that intensity making Shehnaaz to glance at him who has been staring at her but soon diverted his graze. 

“Now can you do me a pleasure by telling me what are you doing over here and at this point of time?” Siddharth asks her, she sits on the sofa. 

“Obviously I came to see whether you are fine or not. I mean in shoot you were not talking to me so I thought you are angry on me. And I was worried that you were not receiving my phone and you once told me that you harm yourself when you get angry or upset so I was scared that you don’t end up doing something.” Shehnaaz says making Siddharth to stare at her for a second she really cared so much about him? 

“See you are not talking to me still? Why are you angry on me? Please tell.” Shehnaaz says with a pout. 

“I am not angry on you; you just leave from here. Your family must be waiting for you specially your handsome.” Siddharth stressing the last word. 

“Oh my god! Handsome! I seriously forgot to inform him that I will be late. He would be getting so worried and he will have to manage Di too. Oh, poor him, I will just inform him.” Saying so she moves her hand into her purse but can’t find it. She gets tense not finding her cell in the purse, “why I always do this?” She makes a crying face. 

Siddharth looks at her been worried, “What the matter? What else you did now?” 

“I forgot my cell in my vanity. Now how will I contact with handsome; they will get so tensed. Di will surely kill me now.” She says thinking about all the possible things waiting for her. Then she glances at Siddharth who is standing in front of her, “this everything is happening due to you.” She blames him making her look at her amuse. She came here without informing them, she is the one who forgot her cell and now she is blaming him who has not idea that she will come in his house.

“What’s my mistake in your all this blunder? I asked you to come here?” Siddharth asks been annoyed at her, she is blaming him without any reason. 

“You’re responsible for it and only you’re responsible. Who told you to not receive my call? Who told you to come from the set without informing me? Who told you to switch off your phone? Due to all this I ended up here and now it’s your responsibility that you drop me home.” Shehnaaz says in fully ordering him.